Would you trade seasons with Arkansas?

7,601 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Faustus
Yell Practice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Omaha - 2016
W
AG
I always remember "the little stuff along the way to get there."

that's why most posters including myself will always consider Tech's 2014 Omaha appearance a joke.

same thing with the horns' 25-inning win in the 2009 regional. There is one big laughable thing about that game --- the opponent was, good grief, Boston College -- that's not something to be proud of -- going to 25 innings with a northeast school
W
AG
and to be fair...most posters remember and give credit to Texas Southern for helping the Ags win the 2004 regional at Rice. It's rather questionable if A&M would have won that regional -- if the Ags had to pin both losses on the Owls that weekend
Aggies2009
AG
quote:

that's why most posters including myself will always consider Tech's 2014 Omaha appearance a joke.

same thing with the horns' 25-inning win in the 2009 regional. There is one big laughable thing about that game --- the opponent was, good grief, Boston College -- that's not something to be proud of -- going to 25 innings with a northeast school
And absolutely destroyed any pro aspirations that their closer had in the process.
His dead arm led to a blown save in the CWS which ultimately led them to losing.
McCoveysCove
No but I would trade for Benintidini
Yell Practice
NO ! We just had a great season. Just peaked a little too early. IMO
BoerneGator
AG
quote:
quote:

And absolutely destroyed any pro aspirations that their closer had in the process.
His dead arm led to a blown save in the CWS which ultimately led them to losing.
What was that pitcher's name? Was discussing that game recently and couldn't remember his name. Think it just came to me: Kevin Sciraldi.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Austin Wood
Faustus
A 2 games to 1 series loss to LSU in the CWS finals for Texas in 2009 is almost like not winning a game at all in the CWS.

If it's not a championship it's just rung up as another CWS appearance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.