t.u. vs DBU

10,858 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Rocco S
Dr Lane Trowlan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Somebody's going home tomorrow...

Go Patriots
AggieBB
AG
Gonna be funny to watch little ol DBU end the sips season.
Sandman98
AG
I think the paper tiger goes home with their conference mates Bradley and Mizz St.
NakedEdwin
AG
Whatever the case, the tx players will be talking **** and taunting the other team. It's how they roll. In Fact, soggy burrito has no problem with it. Real pieces of work....
W
AG
seems like a lot of the mid-majors with gamed RPI's have been exposed today.

DBU, Bradley, Radford, Coastal (with injuries), and Rice
AggieBB
AG
DBU will beat tu and I will enjoy every minute of it
rather be fishing
AG
quote:
Whatever the case, the tx players will be talking **** and taunting the other team. It's how they roll. In Fact, soggy burrito has no problem with it. Real pieces of work....
Parker French is the biggest trash talking jackass on that team. It's real ironic as he has absolutely no reason to be talking from the dugout.
W
AG
remarkable how close the horns came to getting their typical luck --- t.u. ends up in 1 of the 2 regionals that has its 1-seed upset on opening day
Sandman98
AG
quote:
quote:
Parker French is the biggest trash talking jackass on that team. It's real ironic as he has absolutely no reason to be talking from the dugout.

They all have that Texas select ball All Star swagger. Guys with 5 homers act like they have 20. I've never seen more gum chomping .240 hitters in my life.
trm94
AG
OSU is going to win that regional.
Sean98
AG
quote:
OSU is going to win that regional.

I am pro-Beaver both on and off the field.
AggieBB
AG
quote:
quote:
Cannot stand that mouth breathing mongaloid. Would love to see someone hit a line drive off of his vag. After watching his antics in the regional last year, he's sub human to me.
PFlat
AG
I am not joking when I say I have not watched sip play all season. Well I was at work yesterday and it was thankfully very slow, which is very rare, and I was able to stream it.

I noticed that they all trash talk a lot. I was even going to mention it here but didn't want it to seem like obsession. Good Lord what a bunch of tools.

This goes back to my age old question of: "do people like that gravitate to tu, or does attending tu make them that way?"

"yes".
Ag for Life
AG
Starts with their drunkard coach and trickles down from there. Soggy is a great role model for those who aspire to commit involuntary manslaughter someday.
Rocky Rider
AG
It will be enjoyable to see the horns be the first sent home in the weakest regional.
Cyp011
AG
Geez ag for life. A tad heavy handed?
trouble
AG
What's heavy handed about it? The man is a drunk. Until the sips started paying someone to drive him around, he was driving drunk.
aginlakeway
AG
Has this game even started?
trouble
AG
I don't think so
BQ_90
AG
TV is saying 3 pm
AggieBB
AG
quote:
Heavy handed? How many DWI's does he have?
jkag89
DBU twitter says they are still trying to get the field playable with no game time set as yet.
Ag for Life
AG
quote:

Nope. He's a slimeball and tsips worshipped him until they started sucking. It's a miracle he hasn't killed someone yet.
aginlakeway
AG
ESPN guys just said they may not even play today in Dallas ...
trouble
AG
Kendall just tweeted that the coaches think the field is too dangerous to play
BQ_90
AG
augie always thinking about the kids, btw he just announced his starter from yesterday is good to go again right now if needed
Mark Fairchild
AG
After watching yesterday's play, I would agree with the coaches.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
MAGA
AG
Let's say this field is too dangerous to play on any chance they move this regional? Is QT Field in Grand Prairie available?

Rough Riders are in Frisco this weekend so I don't see that as an option. Clay Gould Field at UTA?
Rangers are at home as well.
trouble
AG
I think QT is available.
dabo man
AG
I haven't kept up with Dallas weather I guess. How much rain have they had? The radar looks like there are just a few showers in the area and nothing over Dallas County.
jt16
AG
Somehow they'll figure out that Austin is playable
trouble
AG
A ton!

They got a lot more this morning too.
Wildmen03
AG
quote:
Kendall just tweeted that the coaches think the field is too dangerous to play
So a muddy 1st base area?
trouble
AG
And fish in the outfield.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Why couldn't it have rained men instead?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.