Aggie night at Rangers game

2,633 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by tamc12
sayhowdyags06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone at the Rangers game tonight for Aggie night? Are you not a hat wearer or maybe your wife got one and she isn't. I would love to buy one of the giveaway hats for Father's Day gift. My husband will LOVE to have one. He will no longer have to pick which hat to wear, he can support both teams simultaneously! Wish we could have actually made it to the game but just couldn't get it worked out. If you have one please email me at sadoreck at gmail dot com
Chapa96
AG
Any luck? I have one from last year that is unworn. It is maroon but doesn't have the aTm if you want.

CrottyKid
AG
I would like to buy two of them for the same reason. If anyone has extras, let us know.
92_Ag
AG
I'd be interested as well.
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
I would like to buy two of them for the same reason. If anyone has extras, let us know.
Both your husbands would love it?
wbt5845
AG
I saw a lot of them at Lupton last night, including my own.
spanky
AG
I have an Astros version which is much better...actually have extras if you want to give him a real gift.
aggiewilliford
I join in the love of the Astros. Boy we have had a lot of tough years between the Ags and the Stros. Maybe the Stros will finish one for us.
Rylei8791
AG
I'm interested in the hat. How many do you have and how much? Text me at 254-466-3531. Thanks.
tamc12
AG
The Rangers lost that night. That is what happened to the Ags.

Cap jinx.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.