This board was like the Blanco River over the weekend

2 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by NakedEdwin
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For about 4 days, it had massive amounts of traffic by tons of fans who don't follow the team hardly at all, and/or don't know much about baseball. It became a board littered with chaos from Vandy game 1 through the selection show.

Then it has completely died and gone away. Hyman even did a 2 segment interview on TexAgs radio this morning about being on the committee, and not one thread here discussing it.

That's the thing about flash floods. They hit fast, are chaotic as hell, and then all the water goes away pretty quickly.
swimmerbabe11
I was wondering where all the fuss about the interview this morning was.

Paired with the fact that Oklahoma state was given a road to Omaha that might as well be a national seed... Y'all should have plenty of things to be talking about.

NorCal
The Hyman discussion is on Premium. But enjoy the slow down, as it'll pick up tomorrow!
WGann3
AG
I've been checking in every now and then from the office to see where the Hyman hate threads were and nothing.

It's such a double edged sword with the bandwagon fan base... Their $ and eyes on TV sets are important to the sports programs they're contributing to so I think I mildly lean towards it being good having them around, but man their sense of entitlement and 5 minute stop ins at message boards to b*tch drives me crazy. I picture those people wearing black JFF #2 T-Shirt jerseys as they post how bad we are and they're giving up on this baseball program that they've watch 15 innings of all season.
BreNayPop
AG
Waiting for the hyman thread as well
Complete Idiot
Worst analogy ever?
TAMU1990
AG
It's on the main board
hillcountryag86
AG
quote:
Worst analogy ever?

Maybe not ever.
But poor attempt at humor.
Bunk Moreland
wasn't an attempt at humor. The board has come to a crawl, and during the SEC tourney and weekend leading up to selection show it was just a mess, littered with people who have no idea what they're talking about coming on to the board, which on one hand is great. More fans is always great. But it accounted for quite the crazy board for a few days, and then it was all gone leading up to the regional.

With such a big interview on the radio today, I figured there'd be something here discussing it to get the needle moving, but not one thing.
Mike Elko
AG
Feel free to enlighten us, gatekeeper.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Feel free to enlighten us, gatekeeper.

It's not my turn to give a ****.
non-consensual santa
hyman wants to kill interest in baseball like he did basketball.
Lance Uppercut
AG
Apparently the premium board has some more AD conversation. This board burned through it constantly for about 2 days, and also about the Oklahoma State seeding. We're just lying in wait.
spanky
AG
T&P for Friendswood
aggiewilliford
How long will he be allowed to run rough shod over Aggie Athletics, make the bleeding stop...
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
Frisco - Ag
AG
Hyman is pathetic. What else is there to learn from an interview?
Sea Gull
AG
So I watched the interview finally and have come to the realization that I don't think Hyman doesn't care...I just think he's a *****. UCLAs AD had no problem getting Oregon in. I just think he's a little girl.
agforlife97
AG
Everyone is busy getting drunk just in case we have an epic collapse this weekend.
STX Ag
AG
So instead of starting a thread about hyman, OP started a thread to ***** that no one else started a thread about hyman?

Nice.
AnalogyAg
I approve of this message.
NakedEdwin
AG
Bunk - just because you don't post often doesn't mean you don't know baseball. In fact, the crap that comes from alot of these regular posts makes me wonder about baseball knowledge..... Ridiculous.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.