Hyman Wikipedia

4,493 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by dermdoc
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Swimmerbabe, to be honest I have a lot more trouble with Mizzou State getting a seed rather than TCU. Especially with the fact that they can't host the Super. Couple that with pairing them with Okie Lite giving the Big 12 2 seeds (and IMHO they were not a 2 seed league this year).

But what bothers me the most is the PC, "fair", agenda driven stuff that has to convolute facts so that they get the results they wanted. To be honest, I think they already had TCU as a seed before they went 2 and que at the tourney and didn't want to rehash that. But they use rpi here, they don't here. They use OOC here and they don't here. The last 15 games are crucial here and not here.

I firmly believe the seeds were decided weeks ago and the data was used to justify it.

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Even if they weren't going to give A&M a national seed, they could have at least gamed it to pair Missouri St. with A&M and TCU with Houston etc to give A&M the benefits that the National seeds enjoy as consolation.

Any argument that they are soooo concerned with geography kinda flies out the window when you pair it with the draws they gave TCU.
swimmerbabe11
quote:
quote:
...I'm guessing no one was listening to this morning's interview?
Tell us all about it, TCU fan.

I'm a bit confused...is that supposed to be an indictment?
I'm a horned frog, yes. Never hid that.

Doesn't mean I don't follow Aggie sports. I'll be cheering for A&M until we face each other in the Super and I'll be cheering for whoever wins that in Omaha.
greg.w.h
AG
A complete lack of transparency is how despots rule.
dermdoc
AG
Thanks for the kind thoughts swimmerbabe. I have to admit I am pulling for all 6 SEC teams to be at the CWS simply because I hate the NCAA PC stuff so bad. Sorry.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.