Game Watching Friday - Austin?

1,244 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LSU Baseball Fan
NakedEdwin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone interested? Ideas? Alot of good bars that might carry our game.
MaroonStain
AG
Cover 3 DT or up north off 183
NakedEdwin
AG
Stain - cover 3 is not downtown. It's in nw Austin on Anderson lane. Cover 2 is on 183 out north. Good choices though.

Probably a dumb question - if the game is on espn3, is it even possible for sports bars to show it?
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Stain - cover 3 is not downtown. It's in nw Austin on Anderson lane. Cover 2 is on 183 out north. Good choices though.

http://cover-3.com/austin-downtown

quote:
Probably a dumb question - if the game is on espn3, is it even possible for sports bars to show it?

If they have any sort of streaming capabilities, or the espn "all access" or sports package that shows all the espn3 games, then they should be able to.
20ags08
AG
There is a Cover 3 Downtown.

Bars most likely aren't going to stream anything for you unless perhaps you call ahead and say you've got a group of XX amount of people or something.
NakedEdwin
AG
My bad. The only locations I was aware of are on Anderson Lane (next to Alamo Drafthouse) and north on 183 (Cover 2). Either way, this is a good place.
Mike Elko
AG
The new downtown Cover 3 is off W Sixth, where Third Base used to be. It's basically the same, just a new name. Food ain't bad.
trouble
AG
We'll probably just watch at home.
LSU Baseball Fan
If you like Mexican food, Matt's El Rancho in Austin is the best Mexican food I have ever had. Tacos al Carbon with a Margarita is to die for. They have a bar area that should have the game on TV.

I always go out of my way to stop at Matt's whenever I'm within driving distance of Austin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.