I'll Say This...

1,441 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Sea Gull
AB2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sure, we "could've" done more...but there's basically nothing more this team could've done.

I'll sign up for 45-11 and a Top 6 RPI every year. If a room of allegedly smart people can't interpret that well, then just kick their ass all the way to Omaha.

The team and coaching staff deserves our complete backing, and they're damn sure gonna get it.
PFlat
AG
Yuuuuuuuup
BQ_90
AG
The good news is we played a tough conference schedule and won't get an sec team in our regional. I'm over the NS talk, it's just politics anyway
TwoTimeAg
AG

no one to blame but ourselves, we knew we had to win at the end of the year, and did not.
JDay
Pretty obvious that TCU should have been sweating a regional host, much less a national seed. NCAA is an absolute joke and Hyman has a lot answer for.
AB2
AG
quote:

no one to blame but ourselves, we knew we had to win at the end of the year, and did not.

We're 45-11. This isn't an order of operations issue
Sandman98
AG
quote:

Stop sharing sports opinions. It's not your thing.
PatriotAg02
AG
Holy **** we got screwed in every hole....
Sea Gull
AG
We actually have one of the easiest routes to the CWS. We'll see how good this A&M club is
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.