I love the bubble jealousy

15,536 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by annie88
ProudAg16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ProudAg16
AG
quote:

Dangit I can't get the picture to work
ProudAg16
AG
go to Twitter and search "texas a&m bubbles"
Fat Tony
AG
@A_Holliday12: Hey Texas A&M, this is the SEC. We don't blow bubbles after scoring a run.

@RHancock19: Texas A&M blows bubbles in the dugout???? The f--k???

@ArkansasBoy90: Texas A&M fans blowing bubbles after runs score is prolly the stupidest thing I've ever seen as a "tradition" in baseball.

@RyanBurdick08: So not only does Texas A&M have male cheerleaders, but they blow bubbles when they score runs in baseball.............
ProudAg16
AG
quote:
@A_Holliday12: Hey Texas A&M, this is the SEC. We don't blow bubbles after scoring a run.

@RHancock19: Texas A&M blows bubbles in the dugout???? The f--k???

@ArkansasBoy90: Texas A&M fans blowing bubbles after runs score is prolly the stupidest thing I've ever seen as a "tradition" in baseball.

@RyanBurdick08: So not only does Texas A&M have male cheerleaders, but they blow bubbles when they score runs in baseball.............

Thank you
Canyon99
Wildcat
AG
Bubbles.
Capt. America
AG
Haters gonna Hate!!

aggiehawg
AG
Bubbles?? They hate bubbles??

Who are those guys???/Butch Cassidy.
Wildcat
AG
quote:
as A&M fans blowing bubbles after runs score is prolly the stupidest thing I've ever seen as a "tradition" in baseball.

Says the fan of a program that wears plastic hog hats and calls the hogs.
Elastrator
They can say what they want about the bubbles but it's far better than the stupid dance swamp kitties do for just getting a base hit.
Amazing Moves
From the people who brought you Walmart feet. I think it's against the law to wear shoes in a store in Arkansas.

Edit- Thanks, used car...
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
From the people who brought you Walmart feet. I think it's against the law to where shoes in a store in Arkansas.
Good grief.
fireinthehole
Spell correct prolly Hawg.
One Tooth Man
Just as long as Bubbles ain't the dog!
The Debt
I will admit. There are some fine women in arkansas. But other than the hotties, the rest have a resting bitter beer face.
La Bamba
AG
rather be fishing
AG
bullard21k
AG
quote:
I will admit. There are some fine women in arkansas. But other than the hotties, the rest have a resting bitter beer face.

The only hot chicks in Arkansas are the ones from Dallas that are going to school there.

IE Texas chicks not anything Arkie made
TheDoctor
AG
The whole conference can suck my bubble nuts. They all have males who wave pom poms for Godssake. Sit down.
TheDoctor
AG
SEC, this is Texas A&M, we don't wave pom poms when we score a touchdown.
Capt. America
AG
Towels and Bubbles > Pom poms and high school chanting.
dabo man
AG
The bubbles still make me flash back to being a little kid and my sister and I spending the night at our maternal grandparents' house watching Lawrence Welk.

Kate Beckett
AG
Bubbles are awesome! Have my own Whammy machine. Haters gonna hate.
Sean98
AG
quote:
SEC, this is Texas A&M, MEN don't wave pom poms PERIOD

Fify
StageLeftAg
S
quote:

And my fiance is one of those hotties from Arkansas.
StageLeftAg
S
Ddp
ragincagin
quote:
They can say what they want about the bubbles but it's far better than the stupid dance swamp kitties do for just getting a base hit.
You really think blowing bubbles is better than LSU players doing a signal that means the pitcher was crazy(losing his mind) for pitching to him? If you saw another team blowing bubbles and the Aggies didn't do it would you really think it was cool? No way you believe this.
jkag89

spanky
AG
quote:
quote:
You really think blowing bubbles is better than LSU players doing a signal that means the pitcher was crazy(losing his mind) for pitching to him? If you saw another team blowing bubbles and the Aggies didn't do it would you really think it was cool? No way you believe this.

If you saw another team sporting mullets and LSU didn't, would you really think they are cool?
trouble
AG
The amount of bubbles we do? I'd think it's awesome.
COSCAggie03
AG
well shoot and i was going to buy a bubble machine to take for regional games...
Tobias Funke
AG

/ragincagin
TempleAg97
AG
The whole conference can suck my bubble nuts! Haha. Best line I've seen on texags in a while! Yes sir!
ragincagin
quote:
quote:
quote:

If you saw another team sporting mullets and LSU didn't, would you really think they are cool?
The thing is no other fan base is really surprised that the aggies think bubbles are cool. It fits y'all perfectly. As long as y'all embrace it good for the fan base.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.