Seriously , give men's baseball their own category , thread ....

3,717 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TXAggie2011
BlitzBrother
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whatever it is called !
CypressAg09
AG
Agreed
MsDoubleD81
LHP
AG
Absolutely!
95_Aggie
AG
Because there are SO many softball threads to pick through to get to the baseball threads.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Didn't we go through this when the board split into baseball/softball and baseball other?
zephyr88
AG
quote:
Because there are SO many softball threads to pick through to get to the baseball threads.

hunter2012
AG
This needs to happen, men and women's basketball are split, why can't baseball/softball be? Both are more relevant...
aggielabel
Sandman98
AG
quote:
Men's baseball

Is there another kind?

TexasRebel
AG
There used to be no "and softball"
agdoc2001
AG
quote:
Yep. Not interested in women's softball. It's a completely different sport with different dimensions, balls, pitching, and ... women.

Can't wait to see how many stars you get for this fantastic response!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rather be fishing
AG
ratfacemcdougal
Right now there is one (1) thread about softball on the first page of the forum. Is it clogging things up for you? Or do you actually want just a softball forum, because you don't want to look through all of the baseball threads to find the softball threads?
Tanya 93
Because the threads are so plentiful?

Jeepers, get over yourself.
alamoaggie 64
Agree completely! We certainly don't want to read about something with different dimensions and WOMEN of all things.
jkag89
As already stated this board used to be called A&M Baseball when they added the Baseball Other board, When the softball team made a couple of trips to the CWS there were calls to add a softball board, staff decided to go in this direction instead. There have been times when the gals have been playing well and the boys were performing below expectations that it should be named A&M Softball and Baseball.
Sea Pony 07
AG
POTD.
EMY92
AG
quote:

I think I've discovered Tanya's true identity:

cz308
I never come to this board until today. Heck I never even paid attention to it till now to see that baseball and softball are together. Surprised and then I see this thread. Glad I'm not the only one thinking it. I normally just scroll down to outdoor or below.
pudge
I would say give softball its own thread because it deserves it. Kinda get tired of going through all of the baseball posts to find softball....but at least you have this for now. ...better than nothing
Tanya 93
quote:
quote:

I think I've discovered Tanya's true identity:

Bravo!
That was funny!

But I really do say jeepers, and oh my goodness, and, if I want to be snarky, bless your heart.
Average Joe
AG
I couldn't care less about the forum. I just want SECN to stop broadcasting softball once a baseball game starts.
Yell Practice
Yes. A&M Baseball. They have earned it this year.
TXAggie2011
AG
quote:
I would say give softball its own thread because it deserves it. Kinda get tired of going through all of the baseball posts to find softball....but at least you have this for now. ...better than nothing

It'd be empty much of the year. There were a few of is that used to talk more softball around here, but life gets busy and such.

And I got tired of every thread turning into a "why does softball do this, why does it do that?" discussion.

Anyways, softball isn't getting in the way of baseball discussion and they're much the same sport- yes, I know, pitching is different and the field is smaller.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.