Aggie Softball = 1st Class

4,172 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BrokenLFarms
pudge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've always known this as a high school softball coach in College Station, but I wanted to express to y'all how much class your team and Coach Evans has always shown. This morning was our annual Geaux Teal event and walk to raise money in the fight against ovarian cancer. We've gone from a few walkers 3 years ago to almost 1000 signed up for today. I drove over to Baton Rouge from Sugar Land this morning because the weather was so bad last night. The entire Aggie team, staff, and even radio announcers walked along with the LSU players and staff. This was an awesome show of support and class by the Aggies, something that Coach Evans has always stood for. The LSU supporters were very impressed and the Aggie Softball team earned tons of respect from our fans today -- which I already told them many times in the past. Even Coach Evans told me she was wondering when her "welcoming committee" (me) was going to show up and also complimented me on losing 50 pounds. Said I was looking good!! That is the type of person you have as your coach and you should be proud to have her. Now I can't yell for the Aggies this weekend as I am a loyal alumni and supporter of LSU softball, but the rest of the time I always have and will continue to admire the Aggie Softball program!! Gig Em and Geaux!!
Distant Cadence
AG
Awesome story, thanks for sharing it with us. Love hearing this.
maroonisbeautiful
AG
Thank you.
gambochaman
AG
Coach Evans
aggiewilliford
Thanks. That's a great story.
BryanAggie2013
AG
Thank for sharing!
rc_cat
Cardiac Saturday
cr06gis
AG
Great story! Thanks
Sea Pony 07
billtheag89
alamoaggie 64
Great job, ladies!
aggiealltheway
Aggie1205
AG

MidTnAg
AG
Thanks for the story. The good things Aggies do are not always recognized. Thank you ladies.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
Cardiac Saturday
AG
First class win tonight too - ended LSWho's home field 30 game win streak. WAY TO GO AGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mgreen
Thanks for sharing.
Belton Ag
AG
Pudge I saw you on TV last night in the stands with your cowboy hat on upside down. I'm glad it didn't work out for you.
MidnightYell2003
BrokenLFarms
S
@pudge

Pleasure meeting and hanging out with you and Tiger Faithful Sunday at the park.
Such amazing hosts, I look forward to seeing all y'all at the SEC tourney.

tamu2009
skeetboy3
pudge
Thanks @BrokenLFarms....had a lot of fun as always and got to see plenty of Aggie friends who made the trip.

Hope to see everyone back for the tournament in 3 weeks.
pudge
quote:
Pudge I saw you on TV last night in the stands with your cowboy hat on upside down. I'm glad it didn't work out for you.
HA HA! My phone was going off with texts!! Haven't had to turn the hat upside down much lately!! It worked in the 6th when we tied it up, but didn't in the 7th. Aggies played hard all weekend and had their shots at us in Games 2 and 3. We dodged a lot of bullets on Monday and finally y'all got ahold of one to win the game in the 7th.

Now, y'all need to go get a couple in Gainesville and I'll be at our favorite softball field at Mizzou with their idiot coach and his shenanigans.
Belton Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
HA HA! My phone was going off with texts!! Haven't had to turn the hat upside down much lately!! It worked in the 6th when we tied it up, but didn't in the 7th. Aggies played hard all weekend and had their shots at us in Games 2 and 3. We dodged a lot of bullets on Monday and finally y'all got ahold of one to win the game in the 7th.

Now, y'all need to go get a couple in Gainesville and I'll be at our favorite softball field at Mizzou with their idiot coach and his shenanigans.
Go beat the hell outta Mizzou.
BrokenLFarms
S
quote:

Yes sir!!

And sit #51 (TexAgs will not allow her last name to be spelled out normally...sooo maybe this F-a-g-a-n) down with a an 0 for weekend please!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.