Blue Bell - Children Tickets

2,329 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by OnlyForNow
jswags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does everyone need a ticket for baseball games or do children under a certain age get in free?

TIA
CypressAg09
AG
I don't know if there is an age, I think it's more if u want them to have a seat or not. Took my 6 month old earlier in the season and didn't have to buy her a ticket.
Farmer1906
AG
Reminder: Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket in Reserved sections. Children under age 2 are admitted free of charge in General Admission sections only.

http://12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-center/baseball/individual-tickets.aspx
VoodooAg
AG
Prices are adjusted based on height
Average Joe
AG
quote:
Reminder: Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket in Reserved sections. Children under age 2 are admitted free of charge in General Admission sections only.

Not sure if that is true for baseball. My wife and I took our 11 month old to a game and got reserved seats. They asked how old she was and sold us two tickets.

I'm not sure if it was because game was not sold out or the guy didn't know the rules, but we didn't buy her a ticket at all for reserved.
ensign_beedrill
AG
quote:
quote:

Not sure if that is true for baseball. My wife and I took our 11 month old to a game and got reserved seats. They asked how old she was and sold us two tickets.

I'm not sure if it was because game was not sold out or the guy didn't know the rules, but we didn't buy her a ticket at all for reserved.
It is the baseball policy. Whoever sold you the tickets was either confused or was giving you a break.
Tanya 93
quote:
quote:

You got lucky.
I had to have a ticket for my son when he was a baby. I was even wearing him and he had to have a ticket.
Average Joe
AG
Glad I know i got a break now. I would have probably ended up arguing with the guy next time we went if he tried to sell me a third ticket for my daughter.
OnlyForNow
AG
If it's truly a lap child the best thing to do is just buy a GA ticket at the gate. The ushers have never said anything to us about bring our 5 month old that way.
trouble
AG
To sit in reserved?

The baby doesn't need one in ga.
OnlyForNow
AG
Yes to sit in reserved, Ya know cuz i can make my 5 month old sit up there by himself.
Tanya 93
quote:
Yes to sit in reserved, Ya know cuz i can make my 5 month old sit up there by himself.
I hope you bring no carrier.
And actually, you should have to pay. You don't realize how much room you do take with a baby.
trouble
AG
I was asking if you bought a ga ticket then day in reserved without another reserved ticket cuz that's ****ty.

If you bought an additional ga to take the baby into ga, you wasted money.
Tanya 93
Every fan, regardless of age, must have a ticket in reserved sections.

You are simply getting away with breaking the policies.

All people need a ticket
OnlyForNow
AG
Yup sure do. And every game people tell me how much space I'm taking up, what with a baby in his own seat and what not.

You two wet blankets should get a room.
Tanya 93
quote:
Yup sure do. And every game people tell me how much space I'm taking up, what with a baby in his own seat and what not.

You two wet blankets should get a room.

Or I brought an infant and paid for his ticket.
But yeah....

Babies take up room. Do you plan on doing it next year when the baby is mobile and you think the toddler will stay on your lap the whole time?
trouble
AG
It's rude.
OnlyForNow
AG
How is it rude? Seriously it's a 5 month old. And NO ONE was even around us, literally I could have laid down across 3-5 seats on either side of us, in front of us and behind us.

And no, as soon as the kid is mobile he either gets his own seat or we stay in GA. Both weekends we went to the games at blue bell, he stayed in his carrier (born) or in our laps. It's like having a big purse or a backpack.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.