SEC Midweek Games (4/14 - 4/15)

8,270 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by SchizoAg
Basketball and Chain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ACU was in Corpus last weekend, travelled home for their Game against tech and the will travel to college station for our game tomorrow. I'm thinking they won't be bringing their A game.
SchizoAg
AG
I'm not going to watch the ACU game. They are a Division II team, and a terrible one at that. A team we annihilated last year. Just a glorified batting practice.

Edit: So I guess they have recently been promoted to Division I. But still not an appealing game.
JeffHamilton82
Texas drops to #98 in RPI. After a spectacular run from 2000-2011, this looks like it will be the 3rd time in the last 4 seasons that Texas has failed to qualify for the playoffs. They did make the CWS last season and lost in the semis to eventual national champ (Vandy).
rae13
AG
quote:
I'm not going to watch the ACU game. They are a Division II team, and a terrible one at that. A team we annihilated last year. Just a glorified batting practice.

Good. Maybe the feed will be faster for those that do want to watch.

I'll be driving in from Houston. I don't go to the games to watch the opponents. I go to the games to watch my #1 ranked Texas Aggies.

I get what you're saying. I really do. I wish we could schedule Rice and UH for every midweek game, but the reality is that we cannot, and we're not the only team that does this.
ProudAg16
AG
quote:

Edit: So I guess they have recently been promoted to Division I. But still not an appealing game.

People who can't enjoy 33-3 and a number 1 ranking
I wish we played every night, I don't care who it's against! this team is fun to watch!
SchizoAg
AG
You guys took my message wrong. I love our team and am proud of them. And I still plan to watch every other game, just not this one.

I just have no desire to watch this one, and I found that fact somewhat noteworthy, so I posted it here.
phatpat21
Tied at 2 in the 4th
Guess ACU ain't that bad tho their record says otherwise
Fact is that's why you play the game
Doesn't matter what your record is
Anyone can beat anyone at anytime
Luke The Drifter
AG
Whew...tougher win than I expected, but I'd rather eek out a win over a bad team than lose them like so many others have been doing on Tuesday nights this season.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Basketball and Chain
AG
Much better night for the sec
Ted Logan
AG
Not much else going on tonight. LSU won big, Nebraska won, Oklahoma state lost to oral bob
Sean98
AG
quote:
At least Georgia had the good sense to get PPD
They should have stayed PPD so they didn't take that 2-1 loss to Kennesaw State.
Falcon85
AG
Can someone post the video of Nick Choruby's play in the 8th?
Sean98
AG
No video highlights on SEC Sports.com. Just a post-game interview with Logan Taylor.
ftworthag02
AG
do you have access to sec+?
Falcon85
AG
I don't, do you think it is available there?
SchizoAg
AG
Yes, it is: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2405303/
Foxo
AG
This Tuesday was not a good day for the powerful SEC.
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
I don't, do you think it is available there?
Clip is here.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.