Aggie Baseball highlights?

2,245 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by WGann3
daveb414
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there anywhere to watch/download baseball highlights? I tried looking at 12th man TV, and they have highlights from last year and live games, but I couldn't find anywhere to watch highlights from this season. I am not able to catch a lot of the games live, but would like to see some sort of game recap, or highlights.
West Texan
AG
There was a thread that had a link to the SEC website (I think) that had some highlights and recaps of the games.
pdg88
AG
Here's the link:
http://www.secsports.com/news/baseball

Has game recaps with video for all games on SEC Network+.
West Texan
AG
http://texags.com/forums/8/topics/2609979

This thread
daveb414
AG
Thanks guys, I appreciate it!
wreckncrew
AG
How did we live without the SEC Network? I love sitting back and watching all these games.
WGann3
AG
quote:
How did we live without the SEC Network? I love sitting back and watching all these games.

It's been so freaking awesome. I haven't been this in to college baseball since I was actually in school 5 years ago.
Aggieangler93
AG
I have always had to work hard at keeping up with Aggie baseball, searching out any news I can, living over here in hippieville, where all you hear about is the sips. We could make 5 or 6 games a season and then try to catch the poor online video we used to have (non-hi-def, 1 camera). But it was doable.

I switched TV providers just to get SEC+ and I love it! Nothing like watching the Ags in HD!! The coverage on SEC Network + is wonderful!! I also like the option of seeing a few other SEC teams play.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
SchizoAg
AG
Agreed, I've got to see more Aggie baseball this year than ever, including even the years when I was attending A&M.
WGann3
AG
quote:
Agreed, I've got to see more Aggie baseball this year than ever, including even the years when I was attending A&M.

I might be right there with you. I went to probably around half of the home games when I was in school. Box scores worked for a lot of the midweek and crummy conference games. But I'll tell you what, with this whole having to grow up thing going on, I catch a hell of a lot of games after work during the week and on Friday and a nice chunk on weekends as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.