AGGIE Softball vs Bama (Sunday)

2 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by pudge
BrokenLFarms
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
The TEXAS AGGIE Softball team finished off a tough weekend in T-Town with a nice 11-5 victory today!!

you moran
AG
Lanphear was a monster today with 2 HR.

Had a great chance to win the series against a very good Bama team on the road but let the Saturday game get away from us late.

This league is brutal. Keep winning at home and find a way to steal some series' wins on the road. Plenty of big RPI games against ranked/highly ranked teams in this conference.
Dogdoc
AG
Happy to see Callie getting her mojo back. Hopefully the hitting will continue to improve under Glasco. Yes, the SEC is brutal.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Congratulations on the win today. Big score against a very tough bama team. This league is sick difficult.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
coloradoag69
AG
The Aggie Ladies really bounced back nicely. Saturday's loss could have been a killer.

This team has come a long way since the beginning of the year.

If only we had one "sure thing" pitcher to throw out there twice a weekend. Katy and Rachel have improved since last year, but neither is a dominate thrower.
Cardiac Saturday
TXAggie2011
AG
The goal going into Tuscaloosa is always to avoid the sweep, with hope of taking 2 of 3.

Got a win, and that's good. Now we get a week off from SEC play before Auburn comes to town. We absolutely cannot get swept at home by Auburn, and I really would like us to take 2 out of 3 and show we have a legitimate chance at making it to the WCWS this year.
ontheway
AG
Yessir, Coach Evans and the Ags really need a big year
mullokmotx
AG
In 12 SEC games Bama has allowed 35 runs, 23 of them earned. We scored 16 of those 35 runs, and 10 of the 23 earned runs. The most wins we have in the SEC is 10 in 2013, so it may be a challenge to surpass that with the schedule, but then these players came here because they believe they can beat those teams. Should be interesting!
pudge
From what I've seen of Auburn so far, and especially at Missouri on TV last weekend and knowing the Aggies, y'all should definitely put up good numbers against them. The key is to stop them, and not many have done that so far this year. I feel that the Aggies can win the series in College Station for sure, but there could be some slow pitch scores, especially if the wind is blowing out. Someone needs to take the sails out of Auburn soon and I hope the Aggies do just that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.