****Aggies vs. Missouri-Sunday****

89,781 Views | 683 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SchizoAg
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dear dirty tigger who sat behind me yesterday,

I told you we were gonna win the effing series.

Love,
trouble
W
AG
suddenly the series at UK provides the Ags with opportunities for top 25/top 50 RPI road wins
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
I'll pee myself if we can go 47-9!
Bookmarked
West Texan
AG
quote:
suddenly the series at UK provides the Ags with opportunities for top 25/top 50 RPI road wins

They scored a bunch of runs against LSU this weekend. I don't know how good the Cajun pitching staff is, but they don't usually give up that many runs. Should be a tough test for our staff after facing light hitting mizzou.
NorCal
TempleAg97
AG
Gotta say it's not my nature to be able to "just enjoy the moment" but I have really done that with this team. Our teams in life rarely start a season like this. Man, it's been fun going to Olsen and also watching online! Keep it up boys!
OnlyForNow
AG
Oh you can twitter it to, I'll make a video of me peeing myself in khaki shorts so it's obvious.

Ya it's gross but whatever.
pdg88
AG
Updated SEC West Standings after Sunday's action:

Texas A&M 7-2
LSU 5-4
Alabama 4-5
Ole Miss 4-5
Arkansas 3-6
Auburn 3-6
Mississippi St 3-6
Rusty GCS
AG
Anybody have our updated team BA for first batter of the inning?
histag10
AG
quote:
quote:

They scored a bunch of runs against LSU this weekend. I don't know how good the Cajun pitching staff is, but they don't usually give up that many runs. Should be a tough test for our staff after facing light hitting mizzou.

Was Mizzou really that light hitting? I thought they hit fine, just left a bunch stranded.
McInnis
AG
Missouri had a team BA of .250 coming into this weekend, just one point from last in the SEC.

Their starting pitcher today came into the game with a 1.94 era and .228 BAA, and lasted only three innings. The Aggies have roughed up some pretty good pitchers this year.
OnlyForNow
AG
They took their Friday night starter and closer to the woodshed.

Their pitcher last night benefitted from tha generous left-hand side of the plate strike calling by the ump. While the right side apperently wasn't there. Their guy figured that out and kept throwing those pitches far to the inside for our lefty batters and outside. For our rightys.

Simonds didn't control the ball well yeaterday, as RC said, had he and had he painted the same area I feel we would have gotten those called as strikes as well.
West Texan
AG
quote:
Missouri had a team BA of .250 coming into this weekend, just one point from last in the SEC.

Their starting pitcher today came into the game with a 1.94 era and .228 BAA, and lasted only three innings. The Aggies have roughed up some pretty good pitchers this year.

We still touched up their Saturday starter and their stud closer for 12 hits, just couldn't get any timely ones with risp.
West Texan
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Was Mizzou really that light hitting? I thought they hit fine, just left a bunch stranded.
As has been stated, they were near last in most batting categories in the SEC coming into this weekend. All of their runs from today came after we were up 14-0 and put in two true fish. On top of all that, they just didn't hit many balls very hard this weekend. They did a pretty good job of stringing together singles and a couple double in there, but a lot of their hits were dink and dunks.
OnlyForNow
AG
Like us last year, and the year before.
West Texan
AG
quote:
Like us last year, and the year before.
jkag89
quote:
Dear dirty tigger who sat behind me yesterday,

I told you we were gonna win the effing series.

Love,
trouble
Way to Give 'em Hell trouble!
AGAZ03
AG
quote:

Well we are batting .693 in day games on the weekends below the mason Dixon line against right handed pitchers while leading off the inning after the6th in the top half of our line up!

So there is something to think about!
trouble
AG
The only time he shut up was when he started cursing and there were little girls in our same row.

I looked him straight in the eye and yelled "family game".

I said my cursing to him quietly as we were leaving and he was strutting around like a bantam rooster.
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
They took their Friday night starter and closer to the woodshed.

Their pitcher last night benefitted from tha generous left-hand side of the plate strike calling by the ump. While the right side apperently wasn't there. Their guy figured that out and kept throwing those pitches far to the inside for our lefty batters and outside. For our rightys.

Simonds didn't control the ball well yeaterday, as RC said, had he and had he painted the same area I feel we would have gotten those called as strikes as well.
We would've won anyway if not for that badly blown call on the double play.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.