Anyone know the face value for club seats?

8,497 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by MorgansPoint
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TIA
BANA89
AG
Same as other season tickets. Ticket price doesn't change, just the donation.
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
ShawnTxAg
AG
Thanks bana!!
Ted Logan
AG
Anyone know the donation level for club seats?
dermdoc
AG
About 300 bucks a seat per year with a three year commitment. The waiting list is the longest in Aggie athletics.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ShawnTxAg
AG
No wonder its been impossible to find some!!
Ted Logan
AG
Derm, who should I talk to? I'm on the waiting list for football tickets so I figured I could gear my donation towards baseball.
dermdoc
AG
The problem is that availability is based on TOTAL priority points. Not just points dedicated to baseball donations.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BQ_90
AG
quote:
The problem is that availability is based on TOTAL priority points. Not just points dedicated to baseball donations.
Hopefully once Kyle is done and everyone has their seats, those buying baseball tickets for the PP and not use them will drop them so others that actually want to go to games can sit in those empty seats.
dermdoc
AG
With all due respect, I know almost everybody on the club and they are not buying them for PPs.
BQ_90
AG
so why did they buy them and then not us them? I also realize its not just a club level issue, it's an issue in general in all of reserved
dermdoc
AG
And the club is almost completely full for weekend SEC games. The empty seats complained about was for preconference and weekdays.

And the club will never be "full" on tv because some folks are always inside the club.
dermdoc
AG
And the simple answer to your question is because they can afford to buy them and use them just for the games they want. And the face value is so cheap it is almost not worth the teouble of resale.

I know that pisses off a lot of folks but it is the truth.
Fwiw, we give away any we don't use.
BQ_90
AG
I know that. But I still have to think that people bought them for a reason. Getting additional PP might not have been the sole reason but I'd guess with some (not everyone) may have been a factor.

And if you can afford to buy those seats and not use them, then resale isn't a factor or money isn't a factor.

it'll be interesting if the club level at Kyle turns the 2nd deck into a half empty deck.

But the bigger issue is the empty reserved seats, not specifically the club.

This weekend will be interesting. It will be perfect weather, no spring break, no campus activities outside of Big Event.
dermdoc
AG
The club and reserved seats were full for Auburn. I think they will be even fuller this weekend.

To be honest, there are always plenty of good GA seats for low demand games, and it is often hard to even give away seats for low demand games.
dermdoc
AG
I am actually going to talk to some 12th man folks about setting up an exchange where ticket holders give their tickets to the 12th man to be resold in return for PPs for the ticket holders.

We want to keep the younger folks involved because we won't always be around.
BTHO mizzou!
jkag89
Football is six maybe seven Saturdays over a three month period. Baseball is often four (sometimes five) games a week. That is a tough schedule to make when you live in town, much more so for those that live outside of B/CS.
tamu2009
AG
I think BQ's comment was more geared towards the statement that it doesn't appear full because people are inside. At least that's how I took it.

And for the first games in September, I could see that being a reality. People staying in the AC and not getting scorched, but I also don't think it will be a big enough part of the stadium to make an overall impact to noise.
BQ_90
AG
I'm not making any judgments on mid week games. I'm talking about mostly Fri-Sat games.

Upstairs reserved has had empty seats too.

Derm I think that idea might be the best floated on any board so far.
BQ_90
AG
quote:
I am actually going to talk to some 12th man folks about setting up an exchange where ticket holders give their tickets to the 12th man to be resold in return for PPs for the ticket holders.

We want to keep the younger folks involved because we won't always be around.
BTHO mizzou!
want to blue star this post on it's own.
spanky
AG
Do any baseball season tickets other than club ones get PPs? If upper reserved has no donation, they do not accrue priority points, correct? If that's the case, the whole priority point argument is moot.
spanky
AG
And if I remember correctly, the whole waitlist thing for club is kind of false. I want to say I was told any open seats would be offered to the highest priority point folks on the list; not necessarily the next person on the list. This is also moot though since everybody seems to be renewing.
dermdoc
AG
That is correct Spanky.
Ted Logan
AG
I just called the 12th man foundation and was told there is no wait list of any kind. I asked what the priority point level I needed to be at to get club seats and was told I couldn't give any amount (unless I was a huge capital donor) to get tickets. No club seats have not been renewed in four years. If, for some reason someone doesn't renew, the people with existing season tickets will be given the choice to upgrade. I suppose you can say there is a list for people wanting to upgrade, but that's the limit as far as I know. For people that don't have existing season tickets, they would first need to get regular season tickets and then wait for the chance to upgrade to club level.
dermdoc
AG
I guess wait list was the wrong term as yes, there is not an actual list. I should have used the term demand is highest for club seats of any Aggie ticket.
dermdoc
AG
And Inwas not aware you had to have baseball season tickets before being eligible for
Club seats but come to think of it we did have season tickets.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
I have an answer for the empty seats behind the plate.

When you buy those tickets you should have your name and phone number printed on the backrest so when the game is on TV, everyone in BBP and around the world knows who you are and that you are not there.

Captain Pablo
AG
quote:

When you buy those tickets you should have your name and phone number printed on the backrest so when the game is on TV, everyone in BBP and around the world knows who you are and that you are not there.

lol
dermdoc
AG
So we have to sit in our seats every second and not enjoy inside the club? Man, you guys are tough.

Very few empty seats anywhere last night. And I assume the same will be true today. Love this team.

BTHO Mizzou!

dermdoc
AG
And I know for a fact there are many top PP folks who can't get in the club because everyone renews. You snooze, you lose.

BTHO Mizzou!
jkag89
Maybe we should have seat fiillers, like they do for award shows, for Club Level seating. I'm not suggesting opening the sections up to anyone after the third inning like some have suggested but an actual crew who will sit in these seats when members are enjoying the amenities of the club or are no shows. You know so it does not look bad on SEC+.

dermdoc
AG
Like Kramer?
dermdoc
AG
And I don't care how it looks. All I care about is 26-1.

BTHO Mizzou!
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
quote:

Guy's, that was a joke.

Apologies if I offended.
Localhero88
Dermdoc is the man
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.