Series at UK

6,607 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SchlepRock
Tobias Funke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any other Ags planning to be there? I'll make the trip down from cinci for friday and saturday
Tobias Funke
AG
Alright see you all there!
Capt. America
AG
Kinda stuck in Houston, but it should be fun! All signs are pointing to a good series.
jbr
AG
I'm headed up...
rae13
AG
I'll be coming from Texas! There'll be three of us.
SchlepRock
AG
The Kentuckiana A&M Club will have a big group there, mostly coming in from Louisville. Check our Facebook group for details (search Kentuckiana A&M Club) I'll be posting info tonight. Or just DM me.
SchlepRock
AG
^
Forgot to say the big group from Louisville will be there for the Saturday afternoon game. It's general admission from what I gathered so hopefully we can get there early and get a block of seats behind the Ags bench.
W
AG
oh my, get ready for some offense...there are bandbox stadiums and then there is Kentucky's home field.

390 to CF
just 350 to the RF power alley
and 355 to the LF power alley

even Florida State fans think UK's field is too small
SchlepRock
AG
Are you a part of the Cincy A&M club? Anyone else planning on coming down? It would be cool to all meet for lunch before the game on Saturday.
Tobias Funke
AG
Yeah I am Schlep. I'll be with a UK fan but if anyone wants to go to lunch or tailgate before, we will be up for it. Look forward to seeing everyone!
rae13
AG
I came across this on the Kentuckiana A&M Club Facebook page. We are staying in Lexington, so I'm sure we will try to head over that way on Saturday morning.

quote:
Howdy Ags! Join the Kentuckiana A&M Club as we watch our Fightin' Texas Aggie baseball team BTHO Kentucky in Lexington! This is a 3-game series (Thurs-Sat), but our big get together will be for the Saturday afternoon game. First pitch is at 1pm EST.

We'll meet for lunch at Billy's BBQ (101 Cochran Road, Lexington, KY 40502) at 11:30am and then walk over to the stadium.

Please RSVP if you're planning on joining us.

You can buy tickets here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/kentucky-wildcats-baseball-vs-texas-a-lexington-kentucky-04-04-2015/event/16004E44CE715E2A?artistid=1101237&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=10

It's General Admission, so we'll plan on claiming a section and all sitting together.

Thanks & Gig 'em!

https://www.facebook.com/events/794402323941158/
Tobias Funke
AG
Series is looking bigger than I originally expected!

Hopefully rain is gone by Friday evening. See you all at Billy's on Saturday!
Wildcat
AG
We have Maundy Thursday and Good Friday conflicts, but will be there Saturday. Wil monitor this thread. May throw something together at the house. We are right off campus
CapCityAg89
AG
^ Episcopalian

What time are the Thursday and Friday games.
jkag89
7:00 PM EDT (6:00 PM CDT) for both Thursday & Friday. The Saturday's game will be at 1:00 PM (noon CDT).
CapCityAg89
AG
Thanks JK. Then (being on Pacific time) I do not have either Holy Thursday or Good Friday conflicts.
CapCityAg89
AG
Assuming we don't go over 3 hours again.
AGinHI
AG
So can we get someone to use this periscope app and live stream the game for those of us who don't have the SEC Network?

Or is that asking too much?
SchlepRock
AG
I'll see y'all at Billy's! Should be a great time.
SchlepRock
AG
Add me on Periscope - username (and twitter handle) is @jeffreyworthen

I'll try and Periscope a bit during the game so everyone can see the Aggie contingent in Lexington.
AGinHI
AG
quote:
Add me on Periscope - username (and twitter handle) is @jeffreyworthen

I'll try and Periscope a bit during the game so everyone can see the Aggie contingent in Lexington.

Awesome!

And thank you.
AgInMO
AG
Me and my family will be there on Friday & Saturday.
SchlepRock
AG
We've got nearly 50 Ags RSVP'd for the BBQ lunch and the game! Can't wait to see everyone Saturday!
Mark Fairchild
AG
Take good care of AGS coming. All of you guys let the blue know that we are there. I know that you will represent all of us here in TEXAS well. BTHOuk.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
porchdawg
AG
Looks like I'll be driving down from Cincy! See everyone there...
AGinHI
AG
Added you on periscope SchlepRock.
CampingAg
AG
Ags should easily outnumber Cats on Saturday with the Final 4 same day, and maybe even being played at the same time if baseball ends up playing a DH.
dmz233
AG
I'll be at the game tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up! Where is everyone sitting?
millertyme
AG
We are driving over from Indy. How do our tickets work for the doubleheader?
Tobias Funke
AG
Thanks to those who organized the lunch! Had a great time and always fun to meet other Ags. Beautiful day for baseball
W
AG
what % of fans would you say are cheering for the Ags
Wildcat
AG
Right now Id say 60-40 UK.

Most headed to the house to prep for roundball.
Wildcat
AG
And if any of you are staying the night... Places to watch the game downtown in order:

Belles
Village Idiot
Parlay Social
Saul Good

If you are around for Breakfast, Shakespeare & Co does something a little different.

But the best breakfast/brunch in town will be at Christ Church Cathedral (next to Belles). Bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits, fresh fruit. Yours truly will be making omlets. We start serving at 9:30.
SchlepRock
AG
Had a great time as well, enjoyed getting to know a bunch of new Ags.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.