*** SEC Network PLUS is not a TV Channel ***

29,299 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AlphaBean
Acesup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is anyone else with Comcast Xfinity having problems watching the SEC Network & SEC+ through WatchESPN? It worked fine for me until about the end of basketball season. Now it says it is not part of my subscription package. I can, however, still watch both SEC Network and SEC+ through the Xfinity app. There are two problems with this: The Xfinity app crashes frequently when watching through Apple TV, and it only seems to show one SEC+ event (whichever one Comcast decides it wants you to see).
BrandoC
AG
I think we all are sick of seeing this forum at the top. Can we please get this taken down?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I think we all are sick of seeing this forum at the top. Can we please get this taken down?
nm...didn't realize it was stickied. lol
trouble
AG
No because people still ask.
AlphaBean
AG
quote:
Is anyone else with Comcast Xfinity having problems watching the SEC Network & SEC+ through WatchESPN? It worked fine for me until about the end of basketball season. Now it says it is not part of my subscription package. I can, however, still watch both SEC Network and SEC+ through the Xfinity app. There are two problems with this: The Xfinity app crashes frequently when watching through Apple TV, and it only seems to show one SEC+ event (whichever one Comcast decides it wants you to see).
The subscription package thing has happened to us a few times but we watch through an xbox. Restarting the xbox has worked every time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.