Season Tickets mailout

2,124 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 75AG
12thManStand
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone heard when they are mailing out the season tickets?
ratfacemcdougal
Just got an email, the tickets are shipping from arkansas today
twk
AG
Got my email and tracking number this morning as well.
Tex100
AG
came today.
MMantle
AG
Came today.
rc_cat
Got ours today in CS - happy that we rated parking in Olsen lot but unhappy we didn't get any movement in our seats...
Rabbit
AG
Got our tickets today. Same basic seats for the past 15 years, just over the umpire's left shoulder on the second deck (207).

We're still assigned to the Reed lot for parking, though. I get frustrated on Tuesdays and Sundays driving past hundreds of empty parking spaces to park across the street.
12thManStand
Yep, got our tickets and parking pass today too. I agree with you rabbit, frustrating to see all those empty spots in the Olsen lot walking from Reed. Season tickets since 89, rarely miss a game, and can't park at Olsen...
Kate Beckett
AG
Dangit I got my tickets but not my parking pass.
AgBQ80
AG
Same here. I'm parking at Reed too. Had season tickets since '96. Attend 30+ games a year. And when I don't, someone else's butt is in my seat. We all should take pictures of the abundance of empty parking spaces and forward to 12th Man every game..... and thank them for rewarding those of us that actually ATTEND the games with another year at Reed :-)!!!
75AG
AG
Only 11 more days until I'm sitting in my good old seats again. And, parking in Lot 100j
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.