FInal TV schedule released tomorrow

9,428 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Capt_Crunch 14
txaggie_2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Do you know if the 2015 Media Guide will be available on 12thMan.com sometime after the TV schedule is out?

Media guide should be posted at 12thMan.com around Feb. 1.
Jason, I don't see the media guide posted. I emailed Thomas Dick asking when it would be available, but have not heard anything.
I've also been waiting for this... I always print some of the pages and bind them with scorecards for the season... I don't remember it still not being online around 24 hours to first pitch before.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Ensign, were you able to find a way to watch online?
Pongo09
AG
I've been printing the media guide out since they stopped selling them. It always seems to be last second. I think a couple seasons back it wasn't available till the second week of the season.
jja79
AG
quote:
quote:
Will I need a TV provider to see the games broadcast online? I don't have one.

Borrow someone's that does

Borrow? I guess it's all a matter of perspective isn't it?
Capt_Crunch 14
AG
Watching the Vanderbilt game and I'm less than impressed with the quality of the broadcast. The picture quality is awful. Hopefully it's just this game and the Ags will be a better broadcast.
Capt_Crunch 14
AG
Switched to the south Carolina game and it's infinitely better. Maybe Vanderbilt just needs to step up there game. Regardless it's awesome getting to watch every SEC team play every game this year.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.