how many season tickets did we sell this year?

1,932 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Kate Beckett
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If those figures are not available, what about last year?

I saw tceh has sold about 2000 so far for the 2015 season and thought sounded like alot.

Where are we -- 3000-3500 or so?
Captain Pablo
AG
The tceh numbers do include $99 GA season tickets, which I think is a cool thing

Wish we had a GA season ticket option

jkag89
The most expensive package at tech is $275 for their prime seats.

The cheapest package at Olsen is $240 Upper Deck along the third base line. Lower Deck reserve seats are $350, Upper Deck reserve $325 with youth ticket packages half the adult cost. Do not know the cost of Club & Suite Level seats .

I agree with Captain P that it would be nice if there was a General Admission package available.
Bunk Moreland
Other than a few stray singles here and there, they pretty much sold out last year. I'm assuming it'll be the same again this year. Just hoping they can fulfill our seat change request.

I find it very bizarre that the new policy for buying season tickets is "purchase in this price point and we'll just pick your seats"....and even worse for those who renewed but want to do seat relocation...it is "tell us what you'd like to do, and then when we look at tickets, if we can make it work we will do it automatically without consulting you about it, and you'll just see your new seats when you get your tickets."

So if you enter the process of relocation, you have no way of knowing exactly where you can move to. Pretty dumb and chaotic. I guess I'll just "hope" that the seats they move us to will be good/better.

I'm hoping this is a 1 year only thing due to so much overhead with the new Kyle re-seating, and next year you'll be able to do a traditional renewal/re-location process with an appointment time and being able to see actual seats to move to. With baseball it can't be that hard. I know the year before we were able to select our exact seats.
twk
AG
quote:
Other than a few stray singles here and there, they pretty much sold out last year. I'm assuming it'll be the same again this year. Just hoping they can fulfill our seat change request.

I find it very bizarre that the new policy for buying season tickets is "purchase in this price point and we'll just pick your seats"....and even worse for those who renewed but want to do seat relocation...it is "tell us what you'd like to do, and then when we look at tickets, if we can make it work we will do it automatically without consulting you about it, and you'll just see your new seats when you get your tickets."

So if you enter the process of relocation, you have no way of knowing exactly where you can move to. Pretty dumb and chaotic. I guess I'll just "hope" that the seats they move us to will be good/better.

I'm hoping this is a 1 year only thing due to so much overhead with the new Kyle re-seating, and next year you'll be able to do a traditional renewal/re-location process with an appointment time and being able to see actual seats to move to. With baseball it can't be that hard. I know the year before we were able to select our exact seats.
I think the appointment to check out seats is sort of new. They used to move me a seat or two left or right almost every year without ever consulting me.
Bunk Moreland
gotcha. So it probably started last year or the year before, then this year it's gone. Who knows what's going on. It's odd.
AgFlyGuy
AG
quote:

I was called this year related to the relocation. I was told it wasn't possible...all Club level seats renewed (no availability) but did get to have some input in selecting 2 new/additional seats. I agree with you Bunk, this process could be a whole lot more efficient.
Bunk Moreland
To give them credit I did get called back and we found new seats based on what was on our account. Thanks to them for doing that. Just curious as to why it was so nonchalant and you had to pull teeth to figure anything out. Oh well. It's done and I'm ready for baseball
Kate Beckett
AG
Purchased single ticket (the 235 or whatever one) and got call Friday. I was in Nashville and my phone didn't even tell me that I had one until 6 pm. Called back today. Found out seat location and added on parking.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.