Questions about ticket availability

1,689 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by DannyO
DannyO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How often do Diamond Club tickets come up on Flashseats? I'm looking to take my valentine to the opening game on 2/13. I'll pay a premium price. Should I get the TMF seats or hold out for the listings on Flashseats?

Lastly, which sections have access to the club?
AgFlyGuy
AG
They are there quite frequently during the season, but during key games (big opponent, opening day, etc) it may be tough. Not sure what you mean about TMF seats? Are you only wanting Club seats for the game? The Field Club & Stadium Club sections have access into the diamond club.
DannyO
AG
If club seats are available, then I will get those. Otherwise, we'll get regular seats from the TMF (12th Man Foundation). Just trying to figure out if I should "hold out" for club seats.

I'm looking at the seating chart to see what sections have club access. Is it just the turqoiuse section with access?
Bunk Moreland
SC and FC have access to the Diamond Club. The ones up top do too probably, but those are private suites so you wont find those on Flash seats re-sale most likely.

I bet you will find a pair of SC on flash seats for sale for that game if you just wait.
DannyO
AG
Thank you Bunk
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.