Got renewal in mail plus Dugout Club info

4,433 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AgFlyGuy
ratfacemcdougal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Secton 111, 365.00 per seat (includes 15.00 processing). Season parking pass 95.00 Payment due by Dec 17. Price for Adult upper 3rd base is 235.00.

There was also a flyer for the Dugout Club with a picture of this years jacket. 275.00

ooooo, I can hear the crack (ping, thunk) of the bat now!
AgFlyGuy
AG
Mine shows $255 for Adult upper 3rd base.
ratfacemcdougal
I am sorry, you are correct, it is 255.00, I only had on one pair of glasses when I was reading the renewal
law80
AG
What sections are Adult upper 3rd base and are there better sections than others to sit in? We are thinking about getting 4 tickets for the family (2 adults and 2 kids ages 11 and 2) Also are there kids prices? I know the 2y/o will get in free this season but I don't want to take the chance of not being able to add an extra next season.
AgFlyGuy
AG
quote:
What sections are Adult upper 3rd base and are there better sections than others to sit in? We are thinking about getting 4 tickets for the family (2 adults and 2 kids ages 11 and 2) Also are there kids prices? I know the 2y/o will get in free this season but I don't want to take the chance of not being able to add an extra next season.
http://images.12thmanfoundation.com/tickets/maps/ofatbbp.jpg

Upper 3rd base is the yellow (sections 208-211). The 2 year old gets in free in General Admission/Green section, not the Yellow or any reserved seating. There are kids prices, I don't have the form in front of me but wanted to say they were around $230? I'll double check.

When you request tickets, you don't get to choose where you sit, they will typically put you in the best available and based on Priority Points. The upper 3rd base is the likely area though, though some get moved to 1st level. I prefer the chairs backs on the 1st level, either behind 1st or 3rd.
jna97
AG
any pics of the jacket?
AFDave13
AG
quote:
any pics of the jacket?
AggieFrog
AG
Tanya 93
quote:

Your kid won't be free in the reserved sections. I bought a seat for my when I learned I was pregnant. It was 2 seats down from us and the people with the seats next to us said they would move over a spot the next season. A year after that all three of our seats were in a row.

If you want to go as a family, buy the ticket for the youngest now if you can. There is no guarantee it will be available next season.
AgFlyGuy
AG
Has anyone gotten confirmation back on seat changes/upgrades if they were requested? Also, any idea when Dugout jackets will go out?
Bunk Moreland
No clue. Called TMF yesterday on seat change, was transferred to someone, left a message, and haven't heard back. Guess I'll call again today.

Considering we never even got renewals mailed to us or emailed(we luckily saw this thread and renewed before the deadline), I'm half-expecting to be screwed over and be told "oh we already began seat relocation and new season ticket holder seat choosing, but here's what's left"
AgFlyGuy
AG
quote:
No clue. Called TMF yesterday on seat change, was transferred to someone, left a message, and haven't heard back. Guess I'll call again today.

Considering we never even got renewals mailed to us or emailed(we luckily saw this thread and renewed before the deadline), I'm half-expecting to be screwed over and be told "oh we already began seat relocation and new season ticket holder seat choosing, but here's what's left"

I called TMF and spoke to Nick, who told me they were still processing renewals, though he didn't give me a timeline of when it would be complete. I'm guessing it'll be just as you mentioned though. I think they were going to call "close to the deadline" if we were eligible, and since its been a few weeks I'm guessing not. Good luck.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.