2015 Dugout Club

8,346 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TexAg91
Tex100
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seen anything about this?
AggieFrog
AG
Nope. We usually get a renewal email by now.
txaggie_2011
AG
I put in a call about this to the 12th Man Foundation. They reminded me that even though you get priority points on your dues/donation, the program is administered by the baseball offices. Regardless, one of the folks in the TMF told me she'd do the leg work and figure out who can get me an update on renewals. When she gets back to me I'll post here.
texaggie61
AG
Call Hutch @ baseball office. The Diamond Darlings started taking care of Dugout Club last year. Check payable to 12th Man Foundation with notation for Dugout Club. I guess we will have 4-5 dinners again.
TexAg91
AG
2015 Brochure now posted in baseball section of 12thman.com. $275. 4 luncheons.

Gray box with "baseball extras". Toward bottom right side of webpage.
txaggie_2011
AG
I'm looking aound now but don't see it yet. Anyone have the link?
TexAg91
AG
Here is the 2015 brochure:

http://www.12thman.com/fls/27300/pdfs/2014-15/baseball/2015-dugoutclub.pdf?SPSID=632720&SPID=93243&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=27300
BQ_90
AG
So are they not sending out renewals?
Umsenang
quote:
So are they not sending out renewals?
Renewals are out. We've renewed season tickets and paid the Dugout Club fees which increased to $275 for the upcoming season last week. Don't have any info on number of meetings. I'm overseas and my Aggie son-in-law handled it.
aggietoolman
AG
The renewals went out to season ticket holders in their packets. There are some of us who are in groups with season tickets and members of the dugout club. I am one of those. I am a season ticket holder but not the 'owner' of the tickets. I've been in the dugout club for several years. This is the first year that I wasn't sent an email renewal.

You have a distribution list with the previous years members, but don't send out a renewal email? That seams like a very poor marketing strategy and and somewhere a bad assumption was made. I'm not the only one in this situation.

Hutch has better things to worry about, so I'm not going to gripe to him. Might have something to do with the fact that the Diamond Darlings took it over last year. I found the form on the 12th man website this week, so I'll be renewing and sending things in on Monday.

BQ_90
AG
Pretty bad customer service not sending to CURRENT members
Frisco - Ag
AG
To confirm, you do get priority points right?
TexAg91
AG
Yes
12th Man Ag
AG
And a sweet looking jacket!
src94
AG
Does anyone have a clue as to how the jacket sizes run? I think in the past they ran larger than normal sizes. ie a medium was the size of a std large. Amiright?
12th Man Ag
AG
It is still Adidas, so I assume they will run large again.
txaggie_2011
AG
I ordered a medium in 2013 and it felt like a large on me. I wen't with a medium again this year but I wish they had some kind of basic measurements with which to make an educated decision.
src94
AG
I'll order the medium again then. Thanks for the feedback. GIG'EM
txaggie_2011
AG
I didn't send in my renewal order form until after the new year... I hope the jackets are available before opening day. Did anyone renewal quickly and receive theirs yet?
AgFlyGuy
AG
We renewed fairly quickly, but no jackets yet or communication about getting them.
aggietoolman
AG
If you didn't receive the following email on Friday, you might want to check on things. They are supposed to be shipping out jackets this week. Refer to following:

quote:
Howdy all,I hope everyone had a safe and cheerful holiday season!
The Dugout Club jackets complimentary of the membership are here!
I've begun packing and labeling the jackets to be sent out early next week (01/12), however if you wish to just pick up the jacket at the first meeting (February 11th, 2015) instead of having it mailed to you please let me know as soon as possible!
I look forward to seeing everyone at the first meeting and baseball season opener in February!
Thanks and Gig'em,

Texas A&M Diamond Darlings

craig09
AG
Edit: never mind. The pic didn't load on mobile before I posted. My bad.
jbr
AG
Received my jacket yesterday.
Tex100
AG
Also received yesterday
AgFlyGuy
AG
Same though I didn't get the email. Jackets are really nice though, I like them much better than last year.
TexAg91
AG
craig09
AG
For those that received jackets, do they fit like the 2013 jackets?
TexAg91
AG
not sure about a comparison to last year, but they run big. Usually wear a large and the large I received is a little roomy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.