Baseball Season Tickets

3,723 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by doodie2010
theagmax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy all.

I'm going to purchase baseball season tickets for the first time this year, and I was curious if anyone could give me some tips? Such as, when do they generally go on sale? Approximate price per seat? Is there a PSL similar to football? Etc.

Thanks y'all!
Captain Pablo
AG
Hopefully they drop the price by about 20%

They won't but they should

I''d also like to see a reseating

Give actual fans another crack at those middle section seats that holders never use
W
AG
my 2 cents worth...if you decide to get seats in the upper deck...avoid the first 3 or so rows. Try for rows 6, 7, 8, etc.., You'll be able to see the field over folks walking across row 1 during the action
MMantle
AG
I agree, Pablo.

I sit in row 2 of section 105, don't miss an Aggie baseball game.

We had a number of Friday SEC games last year where, when I looked around after the game had started, I realized that the section was, at best, half full.

There were more than a few seats that had no one sitting in them during the entire season, not one game.

The players deserve better than this.
Aggie
AG
The issue of empty seats in club levels have been discussed numerous times.
Nothing is or can be done. The tickets are sold, the athletic department cannot force people to attend the game.
It is what it is.
theagmax
AG
Thanks guys. I appreciate the insight. How much do these typically run, and do you guys know when they go on sale?
ratfacemcdougal
No seats are for sale until the season renewals have passed their deadline. In the past, the season renewals are sent out early to mid November with a deadline for acceptance by the end of the year. Then around mid Jan the seats are open to claim. Lower deck non premium seats have been 350/seat for the last few years and 90 for parking pass. Upper deck, which is sometimes available for season purchase, I believe runs in the 320 range (or maybe even 250, I just don't know). The non premium seats do not have a seat license requirement.
Kate Beckett
AG
I was looking to buy a seat this year as well. Thanks for the info. Will put aside some money for a ticket.
KaneIsAble
AG
They're around 350/ticket for lower level reserved plus parking if you'd like. I was told they have no more as my family is about to expand and i need another ticket now for the wife and I. Best of luck and have fun at the park.
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
They're around 350/ticket for lower level reserved plus parking if you'd like. I was told they have no more as my family is about to expand and i need another ticket now for the wife and I. Best of luck and have fun at the park.
Good to know. If no options available at all, I'll just get a GA ticket to the games this year.
ratfacemcdougal
You can't get a parking pass without season tickets and the parking pass gets you parking at Reed.
twk
AG
quote:
quote:
Good to know. If no options available at all, I'll just get a GA ticket to the games this year.
If you are literally looking for a single, I'd say the odds are very good that they can find you a seat. I'm also surprised to hear that they don't have any available--they didn't quite sell out as of the start of last season, but perhaps they did after the start of the season, or there were some folks already signed up to buy what's available this year.
Bunk Moreland
They haven't even started a re seating process. There's bound to be singles available once it all goes through the process
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
They haven't even started a re seating process. There's bound to be singles available once it all goes through the process
Yup I just want a single ticket. That should be to my advantage but I'll have a backup plan.
Tex100
AG
quote:

Give actual fans another crack at those middle section seats that holders never use

I think they should track and if a seat is vacant at a certain percentage of the games, then they should be up for grabs the following year.
twk
AG
quote:
quote:

I think they should track and if a seat is vacant at a certain percentage of the games, then they should be up for grabs the following year.
Really? I've been buying season tickets for 25 years, and I've never lived closer than 90 miles to the ballpark in that time. I usually put my tickets up for sale on Flash Seats when I can't make it, but they don't always sell. I'll stack my 25 years of season ticket purchases and distance travel up against anyone for supporting Aggie baseball.
Cen-Tex
AG
If you buys season tickets, make sure your not stuck behind poles & handrails. Happened to me one year and sight lines were horrible.
Tanya 93
quote:
quote:

Or buy the seats when the people put them up for sale because they can't make a game. But to move long time buyers because you want their seat? How stupid.

Tex100
AG
The team deserves not to play before empty seats.
Tex100
AG
If I can't sell mine, I will give them away. That really goes for the mid week games. You can find a market for the weekend games.
doodie2010
AG
I may potentially be interested in a single season ticket as well. Will be checking back after the first of the year as well.

But I agree with y'all, I would rather have butts in the seats rather than make a little extra coin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.