Oh how Olsen used to be

2,528 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by sezs05
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I had to go to a quickie mart today because one of Benny's friends gave him a remote control car for his birthday. I thought we had all the batteries, but we didn't.

I am in there getting the batteries and decided I needed a soda when a woman approaches me.

"Is that a Texas A&M baseball shirt?"

Yes Ma'am. My husband and I and eventually our son had season tickets for a long time until we moved here.

"My son played for MU from 2002-2004. That might have been one of the most fun and nicest places we have ever been."

That is so awesome! It is a great place ( and I asked his name but I forgot it right now). But I am so glad to know you had a good time.

"Everyone was so nice and my younger kids had a great time. We went to a place called the Chicken because were told to go there. That was fun. And then we went to Freebirds but we have one here now. My other son says he wants to go there, but you know how 15 year olds can be."

Take a visit next summer. I don't know if he plays a sport but I know they have summer camps.

"He plays baseball and soccer."

Send him! We need all the good baseball players we can get.

A little more chit chat on the weather and I had to get home.

I just thought with all the complaints about the atmosphere, this woman has nothing but the best memories.
Bernie13
If you have ever been to a game at MU, you would understand where she is coming from. They average abot 200 fans.
Tanya 93
Went to every Big 12 park except ISU.

MROD92
Bernie13
All i'm saying is BBP on it's worst day is better than MU on it's best.
Tanya 93
And all I said was it was nice. We don't need to turn it into an MU baseball atmosphere sucks.
sezs05
oh, ames. you might not guess it, but that park is so good, it is hard to believe it exists...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.