5 new baseball signees

2,003 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by CampingAg
Basketball and Chain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://m.aggieathletics.com/all/article/209601361

"COLLEGE STATION, Texas – The Texas A&M Aggies announced the addition of five new players to the roster, including four that will suit up for the 2015 season.

The newcomers included catcher Michael Barash (West Boca Raton [Fla.] HS/LSU/Palm Beach State [Fla.]), outfielder Boomer White (Houston Memorial HS/TCU) and right-handed pitchers Cason Sherrod (Dallas W.T. White HS), Kyle Simonds (Grand Island [Neb.] Central Catholic HS/Hutchinson [Kan.] Community College) and Cody Whiting (Concordia Lutheran [Texas] HS/Crowder College [Mo.])."
Mr.Ackar07
I know these are JUCO stats, but I like what I see:

quote:
Simonds earned NJCAA Division I National Pitcher of the Year recognition and was the first player in Hutchinson Community College history to earn NJCAA All-America First Team status. He led the nation in wins going 13-0 with a 2.20 ERA and 103 strikeouts. Simonds set team records in compete-games (nine), shutouts (three) and strikeouts. Opponents walked just 12 times and batted .210 in 94 innings. Simonds logged six games with 10 or more strikeouts. In two seasons in Hutchinson he posted a 15-4 mark with a 3.02 ERA.

Whiting appeared in 12 games at Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, logging a 7-0 record with 76 strikeouts a 2.59 ERA and 62.2 innings to help the Roughriders to a Region 16 title in his redshirt freshman campaign.
OA5II
AG
Jayhawk conference is legit. My son playing there next year and these 2 are studs.
Captain Pablo
AG
Welp, hope they get a chance here like Hinsley did

Oh wait...
CampingAg
AG
I laughed, Pablo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.