Pitching Lessons - Ross Stripling

2,073 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by Rec
Ross Stripling
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey guys. TexAgs may not be the right venue for this, but if anyone is interested, or has some one who may be interested, I'd love to give some lessons to kids around the B/CS area. I think it'd be fun to share what I've learned over the last few years.

Any age is fine with me and my schedule is very flexible. If you're interested contact me on here or email me at Ross.stripling@yahoo.com.

Thanks
OnlyForNow
AG
I'll just say that this is cool as hell. If I was in adult baseball I'd be all over this.
RGLAG85
AG
Anything in the DFW area?

[This message has been edited by RGLAG85 (edited 10/14/2012 11:06p).]
Kevin Gonzalez
AG
I would love to take lessons from the Strip himself. any chance you make it to Houston to do lessons? See you this weekend amigo
CinchAG97
Someone who could get the word out to a bunch of baseball players in the BCS area is Kevin Hodge - khodge@twelvebaseball.com. Send him an email and he can probably help spread the word.

Also, email someone on the Little League Board - www.collegestationlittleleague.com - and see if they could get the word out.
Rec
AG
email sent!
BaseballFan04
OH WOW... THE Ross Stripling AND THE Kevin Gonzalez both posted in the same thread...

Now if the artist formerly known as Shane Minks chimes in I will absolutely die!!

haha.. see yall boys real soon now ya here.
OnlyForNow
AG
Gonzo, if you ever want a beer come out to sugar land.
firethewagonup
That's awesome! Gig'em Strip!!!
Rec
AG
Thanks Ross!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.