Knoblauch Subpoened

8,921 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Yell Practice
jimrogersjr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dp

[This message has been edited by jimrogersjr (edited 1/27/2008 3:38p).]
ABD
Gus also said once..."I bleed maroon"
SMM48
AG
jimrogersr....

pennington and chuck are very similar in style of play....both aggressive, both strong arms, great speed, similar power...

having played with chuck, and seen cliffy play from highschool to a&m to midland last year, their college games were very similar to each others....

not looking statistically, but the way they played the game is very similar.

GEA89
AG
Some of you are really elaborating on Chuck's state of mind and self worth. Chuck was always good to the people when I saw him. I remember one game in Arlington we all stood by the Yankee dugout during BP and he came over and signed all our stuff, said he was glad to be back in Texas and really appreciated the Aggie support. He even went and got a BP ball for a 6 year old kid in our group and signed it for him on the spot.

Not many MLB players would do that.
Chandlauch
Just read this after all of these years(because it's on my google page - very negative - and DEAD WRONG. This is Butch Ghutzman. The Hendricks Brothers were Chuck's agents... and Phillip Tremont (of College Station) set up everything on that trip and he set the price for Chuck's autograph. (It was the lowest price for his autograph on his 10 city off-season tour, after winning the 1991 A.L. 'Rookie of the Year'... be careful on using people's names when YOU don't know what you're talking about. Correct this, if YOU can, and get my name out of this mistake. If YOU are a good Aggie!!! My cell # is: (281)222-9999(c). I played for Chuck's father at Bellaire HS (as did Billy Crain & Joe Staples) before all three of us were A&M baseball captains - they are both deceased now. I helped Chuck in his youth and was responsible for him going to A&M - and never received a penny for helping him, at any time of his life.
Bunk Moreland
Woah. The 8 year grudge.
TXAggie2011
AG
Would be interesting to see if folks' thoughts have changed since Chuck has had two problems with assault of family members since this thread...
TXAggie2011
AG
And said he used HGH.
Yell Practice

SAD !
Belton Ag
AG
Yell Practice said:

SAD !

Trump?
Yell Practice
Chuck was a very good ball player for the Ags. .
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.