To my TexAgs community...first of all, howdy (I learned I could actually address Aggies with Howdy at last year's Tailgate, even though I'm not an Aggie). Secondly, I wanted to thank you all for all the support you provided during this year's Tailgate. I had a blast talking some offensive football with all of you a few weeks ago.

As I did last year, I put together a 2016 SEC Preview. What's in it? Glad you asked...

First of all here's the link
http://www.footballtakeover.com/#about

Here's what's inside...
14 teams' outlooks and season predictions.
75+ individual scouting reports for the SEC's 2017 NFL Draft eligible players (I stopped counting how many there actually was at some point)
Way early preseason draft projections for each draft eligible player
X's and O's breakdown for each team
SEC Unit Rankings
All-SEC teams
156 pages of e-book goodness

I've added a few things that I missed from last year - season predictions, All-SEC teams and unit rankings and I did that with all of your help. I got tremendous feedback from the TexAgs community with suggestions as to how to make it better in 2016. It was incredibly helpful and I hope it delivers.

Had I been able to get this out much earlier, I would've charged WAY more for this. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. It's only $4.99 but the early draft projections for the draft eligible players are worth that alone (or so I hope).

As with last year, 10% of proceeds go to the Avondale Houston here in Houston, a school for kids with autism where they can get the support they so readily need on a daily basis. I've spoken at one of their lunches, met all of their kids and it's the least I can do to return what they've done for me to the kids/parents/school. So, 10% always goes back to them and always will.

I'll continue to contribute on the radio with Gabe and writing throughout the season on TexAgs Premium so I look forward to another season of doing so.

Thanks so much for giving me a community to share my football sickness with regularly. Furthermore, if you have any questions, please just shoot me an email at john@footballtakeover.com.

Best always,
JH