Peyton's skeletons

5,184 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bam02
AlaskanAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No fan of the man and for good reason:
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395
fessparker
AG
A nineteen year old football player used either bad judgment or extremely bad judgment ... almost 20 years ago. Peyton is not squeaky clean. WOW! Whodathunkit. It seems the support for the allegation is the legal draft of a law firm seeking to squeeze the maximum award out of people who have money. Therefore every allegation is totally true and not misrepresented in any form. It's all true. Just like everything on the internet.

"However now that Peyton has lived the rest of his life commendably, I must pile slime on him. Why? Because I'm a self-appointed liberal judge of the lives of other men. You see I have no accomplishments of my own and feel that I can become a real man if I can drag enough real men with real heroic accomplishments through the mud."

This whole story is nothing. The writer is less than nothing. The commentators who feel they must run with this story are less than the original writer.
BohunkAg
AG
quote:
No fan of the man and for good reason:
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395
Have you done any research on the guy that wrote that article?
PA24
AG
That is it on Peyton?
TXAGBQ76
AG
That story was well documented in '95-96. He was mooning another player in the room while wasn't looking and then looked up and got a face full. That was the story her attorney told back then. She got big check from UT and the Mannings. There was a mutual non-disclosure signed by both parties to close conversation on the topic.

USA resurrected the topic in 2003 with a lengthy story.

The lady has changed her story twice since the financial agreement was completed.

The only reason it came up again is because of the suit against UT by several women and possible Title IX implications.

Did he use bad judgement? Sure. Is he some kind female abuser, sexual predator, etc.? No
MallalieuAg
AG
Let it go manning haters.
John Maplethorpe
AG
quote:
That story was well documented in '95-96. He was mooning another player in the room while wasn't looking and then looked up and got a face full. That was the story her attorney told back then. She got big check from UT and the Mannings. There was a mutual non-disclosure signed by both parties to close conversation on the topic.

USA resurrected the topic in 2003 with a lengthy story.

The lady has changed her story twice since the financial agreement was completed.

The only reason it came up again is because of the suit against UT by several women and possible Title IX implications.

Did he use bad judgement? Sure. Is he some kind female abuser, sexual predator, etc.? No

You've got this a little backward. He teabagged her. Hes also has to pay two more times for slander and breaking the non disclosure agreement.
brotheraggie
go
Furlock Bones
AG
except that Peyton broke the non-disclosure
PA24
AG
So what, she is nothing but a sick pervert that claims the credentials to get into locker rooms to gawk at men, I can only imagine the after work meetings this ho has had.
brotheraggie
bam02
AG
What a stupid article and thread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.