Prob not true but pleeeeeeease...

9,802 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Worlds Foremost Ag
brents1975
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BREAKING: Tampa Bay Insider can confirm that Nick Saban is in Tampa today to interview for the open Head Coach position.
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
Let's say Nick Saban does go to the NFL... Who does Bama hire and how much do they pay for said hire?
BANA89
AG
I really can't see him going to Tampa for an interview four days before the MNC game.
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
OleArmyBQ68
AG
Terry says she ain't moving! EOT
staticdoor
AG
quote:
Let's say Nick Saban does go to the NFL... Who does Bama hire and how much do they pay for said hire?
Gotta be Dabo being "called home". They pay him more than he makes now....whatever that is
Agristotle
AG
Dabo then Jimbo
45-70Ag
AG
Don't think dabo leaves Clemson and will be a lifer there like another Bama alum, frank Howard.

Promote lane kiffin.
brotheraggie
Saban to AGGIELAND!! I wish
aggdds79
AG
If we can lead the nation in athletic donations, who's to say we can't raise $50-60 mil for 5 years. Hard to turn that down.
SteveA
AG
I wouldn't donate a dime. They would find a way to screw it up.
Yell Practice
more rumors ???
PA24
AG
I heard he wanted to coach the Dolphins
turboboost
AG
quote:
BREAKING: Tampa Bay Insider can confirm that Nick Saban is in Tampa today to interview for the open Head Coach position.
Pooooooosie! NO, I want to beat the hell outta them with Saban in place! WE ARE AGGIES! We didn't pull this chit in the wars bro! Man up and break em' off! GO AGGIES!
Worlds Foremost Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
Pooooooosie! NO, I want to beat the hell outta them with Saban in place! WE ARE AGGIES! We didn't pull this chit in the wars bro! Man up and break em' off! GO AGGIES!

Rough tough! Real stuff! Texas A&M!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.