Story Poster
Photo by Andrew Kilzer, TexAgs

SEC Special! 10 Weeks of TexAgs Premium for $14

July 1, 2012

TexAgs Premium SEC Special Offer: 10 weeks for $14

Click HERE to take advantage of our 10 weeks for $14 offer!

Act now and jump on board the TexAgs train as we roll with the Aggies into the Southeastern Conference!

Now through the end of the day on Tuesday, July 3, we are offering a special price for an all-access pass to TexAgs Premium … the absolute most complete and detailed source for all things related to Aggie sports and Texas A&M University!

Since there are 14 teams in the SEC, we are offering a $14 SEC special. That will give you a full TexAgs Premium subscription between now and the end of the day on Friday, September 7 … the day before A&M vs. Florida at Kyle Field and the first ever SEC contest for the Aggies.

If you have been on the fence and have considered signing up for TexAgs.com's Premium subscription service, now is the perfect time to give us a shot! During your 10-week trial, you will receive full-scale coverage including the following, and then some…
  • July and August recruiting, including the State 7-on-7 Tournament in College Station.
  • SEC Media Days in Hoover, Alabama.
  • Audio and video podcasts of fresh, daily TexAgs Radio shows
  • Football analysis from Billy Liucci and former Aggie RB/DB Brandon Leone leading up to the start of Fall Camp in early August.
  • Daily content throughout Fall Camp, including video interviews with Kevin Sumlin, his coaching staff and players … plus regular thoughts, opinions and analysis.
  • Much, much more!

All you have to do to take advantage of our SEC special subscription offer is to click on the link below that pertains to you and follow the instructions:

Option 1: Already have an account (username)? Go HERE and click on "Premium - SEC Special"

Option 2: Don't yet have a TexAgs.com account (username)? Click HERE and set up and account. During the registration process, be sure to click on "Premium - SEC Special"

We look forward to seeing you on the TexAgs Premium boards and hope to have you as a paying customer for years to come! We are a site 100 percent owned and operated by Aggies and it takes the overwhelming support of fellow Ags to keep it rolling. So we greatly appreciate you considering giving us a try for what might just be the most exciting 10 weeks in recent Texas A&M Football history!

Thanks and Gig 'em,

Brandon Jones & TexAgs staff

Discussion from...

821 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by Mantis Toboggan MD
WatchOle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Gabe Bock
AG
We would love to have all of our SEC brethren check out TexAgs Premium! Whether you are a fan of Texas A&M or another team in the SEC, try us out at a bargain basement rate and see if the Premium side of things is right for you!

Thanks guys!
HeyMoe
AG
Please try the Premium boards, new SEC friends. They don't even require shoes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lance Uppercut
AG
quote:
With the move to the SEC now official, A&M is feeling the warmth of a wave of buzz hardly seen before in Aggieland...

Didn't you hear that Fox Sports Djibouti said we were divided on the move to the SEC? I hate to ruin your promotion, but it's better you heard it from me.
Gabe Bock
AG
Haha...nice one, Lance!
Zitheral
I could care less about Mizzou but I'm glad we picked A&M. You guys have a great all-around sports program... Looking at the capital one cup ratings for Men's and Women's sports both, you guys are strong competitors.

Also, Texas chicks are smoking hot.

Go Gators!
OXDL45
2006EE
AG
quote:
I could care less about Mizzou but I'm glad we picked A&M. You guys have a great all-around sports program... Looking at the capital one cup ratings for Men's and Women's sports both, you guys are strong competitors.

Also, Texas chicks are smoking hot.

Someone needs to introduce the rook to rule #1.

[This message has been edited by Aggie2006EE (edited 7/2/2012 2:35p).]
Mantis Toboggan MD
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.