Transfer Portal Player- Trazarien White

1,844 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Fanatic15...Drs2B!
pierceshipp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would love to go after this kid, don't know what our chances would be.

Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Wow! Look how his shooting improved over the three years! Impressive stats - against lesser competition of course.

Kid from Mansfield, Texas. Looks like only 1 year of eligibility left.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Fanatic15...Drs2B! said:

Wow! Look how his shooting improved over the three years! Impressive stats - against lesser competition of course.

Kid from Mansfield, Texas. Looks like only 1 year of eligibility left.

Actually, just read he scored 27 on Kentucky this past season (I realize that Kentucky's defense was nothing to write home about this past year).

And, of course, after snagging Oweh, looks like Kentucky may be after this kid.
MarcAg
AG
He talked with the Kentucky staff today. Sounds like he is setting up a visit with them.

Edit- fanatic beat me to it
Method Man
UK has like six visitors. Are they all gonna commit?
pierceshipp
AG
they could, a lot of spots open there.
MarcAg
AG
Method Man said:

If Kentucky wants them all; yeah
94chem
MarcAg said:

Method Man said:

If Kentucky wants them all; yeah

Sure...but I see Okonkwo has left UNC. You have to wonder if he might have been better with actual minutes...of course he thought Marble was gonna be here.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Pumpkinhead
AG
There are a couple thousand players in portal. Is there any evidence of A&M activity with this one (e.g., visited or visit scheduled)? If not, well we could have hundreds of wishful thinking transfer portal threads in theory
94chem
Like Kostanza wondering if he can be general manager of the Yankees.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Pumpkinhead said:

There are a couple thousand players in portal. Is there any evidence of A&M activity with this one (e.g., visited or visit scheduled)? If not, well we could have hundreds of wishful thinking transfer portal threads in theory

I think the fact that this kid is originally amsfield High School) from Texas, coming from a smaller school (typical of Buzz's incoming transfers the last couple of years for the most part from non-Power 5 schools) and the history of good play against bigger schools (heck - good player against ALL schools) made this kid especially intriguing as a candidate for the Aggies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.