Danuel House makes 15-man roster

1 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PJYoung
Kipp Smoove
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Gig em!!
Pumpkinhead
AG
Whoop! He made the cut. Official NBA player!
jml2621
Kampfers
Morpholino
dkd95
cjt1414
mallen
AG
Great job!
bfvp
Awesome.
tremble
AG
Badass!
JRB78
Hop
Staff
AG
Interesting that McClellan made an NBA roster as well. He had a long, interesting journey in college. He was high school teammates with Tobi if I recall correctly.
SassyAggie10
rlb28
AG
Hop said:

Interesting that McClellan made an NBA roster as well. He had a long, interesting journey in college. He was high school teammates with Tobi if I recall correctly.
they were teammates. Tobi was a year older.
LawHall88
LawHall88
AG
Know Your Enemy
agfan1030
WGann3
AG
I was just on my way to come post this. Sucks he was let go, but hoping he lands on the Mavs roster since they're on a 10 day contract spree. They're having a hell of a year on finding serviceable pieces off the scrap pile so maybe House can keep that streak going. Would love to be able to watch him a couple of times a week.
Yell Practice
Best of Luck with other teams Danuel.
CapCityAg89
AG
He's been injured, right? Sucks either way.
Ag Eng 92
AG
Saw the Wizards and Hawks about a month ago in Atlanta. He looked good warming up- he was working hard. I hated seeing him in the sidelines in a suit- they won by 40, and he would have surely played a lot that night.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Man that sucks. Had a blast singing the War Hymn with him at Reed after the game a week and a half ago. He looked like he was having so much fun being back and was ripped. As another poster stated would love to see him in Dallas.
PJYoung
AG
Quote:

Brooks also commented on the release of rookie Danuel House, who was waived to clear a spot on their 15-man roster for Jennings:
"We have to make a decision on one of them. We can't keep them. It'd be nice to petition the league for 16, but we can't. He has a bright future. It was tough to see him go. He's had some good moments with us in practice and he's played well in the D-League. Hopefully he can get picked up, or who knows, we can meet again. I thought he's had a good impact with the year that he's had with us."
John Wall and Markieff Morris each see a lot of NBA basketball ahead for the 23-year-old House:
"It's unfortunate but it's not the end of the world," Morris said. "I talk to him all the time. This is your first chance. Second and third chances are going to come. You just got to keep pushing on. He was in a tough situation here. Just got to keep going."
"It's a business. I think his injury to his wrist kind of hurt him a little bit," Wall said. "Not having the opportunity to play and see what he can do. I still think he's a young, promising player in this league. Hopefully he gets the opportunity. Maybe back here. We don't know. I think he can help an NBA team if he gets the chance. He's athletic. He can shoot the ball. He does a lot of things on the basketball court that people probably don't see."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.