Basketball season tickets

2,504 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jeep
MMantle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know when we'll receive them?

RR
mikesyracuse1
In the past 17 years, I've received them as early as 2 weeks before the first game and as late as game day.

The flashseat tickets arrived to my account a couple of weeks ago.

Mikesyracuse1
GE
AG
No clue, but if and when they arrive I'll post here
MMantle
AG
Called the 12th Man, said tickets would be mailed before the end of the week.

RR
monarch
S
Going to ***** about something here, so ***** back if you want.

For years (3-4 anyway) I have been buying Saturday only tickets and have gone to those games. I live in Klein and getting to midweek games is a killer. Anyway, after numerous calls, im finding out that individual game tickets for the first three games only go on sale on Mon 24th. Nobody knows when tickets for the balance of the year will be available. In addition no one can tell you what sections you can get season tickets from. Why the secrets? I just want to get tix for specific game dates cuz I can't go to the others. Who cares about those that supported the team when they were getting crowds of 3-4000 night. Now that the basketball team is a hot item, everything is tossed by the wayside.

There; I ranted and *****ed.
MMantle
AG
Received them Friday, I live in B/CS.

RR
Inca
AG
We received ours today (live in Brenham.)
Expert Analysis
AG
Check flash seats, you can get better seats for reasonable prices.
Basketball ticketing is a joke, go look at season tickets available right now. There are blocks of seats everywhere not available because they are holding them...
OldAg68
AG
Got ours today via USPS.

Anxious for the season to get started.
aggiespiritDAD
Got paper tickets yesterday. Just tried to convert to Flash seats, but it states game not valid for conversion.
mikesyracuse1
aggiespiritDAD said:

Got paper tickets yesterday. Just tried to convert to Flash seats, but it states game not valid for conversion.
you should be able to enter the individual ticket numbers below the barcode and then validate them and then convert them to flash seats. if that doesn't work, you can call the ticket office and they can do all of them for you at once.

mikesyracuse1
aggiespiritDAD
Thanks. I will call them on Monday.
AgsinGA
AG
Received mine in Atlanta yesterday.
aggiespiritDAD
Took just a few minutes to have 12th man convert my tickets to Flash seats. Just in case anybody gets an error message doing it yourself.
monarch
S
OK, I just called the TWMF about trying (again) to get Saturday only tickets. Was told that individual game tickets are on sale for the first three games only and that tickets will be sold in that manner through the end of the season When I asked, "Who's bright assed idea is that?" The person I spoke to answered, "We have no control over that. We walked in this morning and were told we could sell individual game tickets for the first three games only but nothing else. "

Advised me to keep calling back to get an answer or some resolution.

CRAP
TexAg15
AG
pony up for the full season of stfu. The price difference won't be much and you can flip the games you can't make for easy cash.
DeangeloVickers
AG
I got 'em and went down to the park

mikesyracuse1
aggiespiritDAD said:

Took just a few minutes to have 12th man convert my tickets to Flash seats. Just in case anybody gets an error message doing it yourself.
I'm glad that worked out for you.

mikesyracuse1
hurleyag
AG
Just had them convert mine too. Really easy process.
jeep
AG
Got 'em end of last week
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.