Single Game Tickets

1,529 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggietony2010
AggieFromArkansas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apologies if this has already been discussed. I looked and didn't see it on the first couple of pages.

When do single game tickets go on sale? I'm specifically interested in the exhibition game as a birthday present for my youngest.
Expert Analysis
AG
The non con games usually go on sale right before the season starts. The conference games usually go on sale after the season has started and they have exhausted the package deals. UK tickets will likely not be available to the public.
For you wanting tickets to the exhibition game, I would just wait and buy them a couple days bwfore off flash seats. You should be able to get pretty good lower level seats for below face value. If you monitor this board and the ticket exchange board you may be able to get tickets for free.
svaggie
AG
Last year single game tickets were available to the Kentucky game by the 12th Man Foundation. I hope they do the same this year.
aggietony2010
AG
If you're just looking to get in the stadium I can hook you up with some free tickets. The exhibition will not be in high demand.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.