Victor Bailey

2,733 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GoodAg Paulie
wardogsofmyles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just committed to Oregon, weren't we after him?
phorizt
I had a feeling he would end up there. He fits in well in that system.
Pumpkinhead
AG
wardogsofmyles said:

That may have been partly influenced by the decision of the other Aggie combo guard target Rachel. Both were unlikely to come here. Let's see what Rachal's announcement is tomorrow.
Hop
Staff
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

wardogsofmyles said:

That may have been partly influenced by the decision of the other Aggie combo guard target Rachel. Both were unlikely to come here. Let's see what Rachal's announcement is tomorrow.
I don't think Rachal was a major factor. The issue was JJ Caldwell not qualifying and staying a freshman next year. bailey was concerned about the logjam at point guard...which is where he and his dad want him to play. Bailey would have given A&M four freshman/soph point guards.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Hop said:

Pumpkinhead said:

wardogsofmyles said:

I don't think Rachal was a major factor. The issue was JJ Caldwell not qualifying and staying a freshman next year. bailey was concerned about the logjam at point guard...which is where he and his dad want him to play. Bailey would have given A&M four freshman/soph point guards next season.

Dang, thanks again NCAA!
SouthTX Ag
AG
What are the chances we could get back in on someone like JJ Chandler?
Hop
Staff
AG
Basketball recruits don't flip and change as much as football recruits. Only a month til the signing period. Likely won't happen.
brotheraggie
Awesome post
GoodAg Paulie
AG
Log jam at PG......never thought I would hear that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.