Seth Davis - cbs

6,416 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Kampfers
Pinata Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wow very liberal... needs to stick to basketball.

also - will we have a new basketball arena in 10 years?
CEAg78
AG
No.
bobinator
AG
But what if Seth Davis were conservative, would we get one then?
Method Man
quote:
But what if Seth Davis were conservative, would we get one then?

Depends.
MB19
AG
I believe Seth's dad is Lanny Davis who was an official in Bill Clinton's presidency. No surprise.
Pinata Man
quote:
I believe Seth's dad is Lanny Davis who was an official in Bill Clinton's presidency. No surprise.
I didn't know that. Makes sense. Seth has been on a tear about Hillary - can't believe it.
DeangeloVickers
AG
All these comedians and sports figures talking politics is obnoxious....its also proven to me how dumb many of them are
PatAg
AG
You can't tell me any of you guys are actually voting Trump? He's not a republican, don't fall for it.
Method Man
PatAg said:

You can't tell me any of you guys are actually voting Trump? He's not a republican, don't fall for it.

I'm
Voting Romney!
Gap
AG
PatAg said:

When the other realistic candidate is corruption personified, I'm absolutely voting Trump.

But this discussion doesn't belong on the Basketball Forum.
txag72
AG
What else do you expect from a major network?
GrayMatter
AG
Gap said:

PatAg said:

When the other realistic candidate is corruption personified, I'm absolutely voting Trump.
wow really? I don't even know where to begin.

Back to basketball.
TheChameleon
AG
Gap said:

PatAg said:

But this discussion doesn't belong on the Basketball Forum.

Yeah well her opponent is a vile, racist piece of trash who is going to lead us to another world war in all likelihood. So be careful what you wish for.
bobinator
AG
This is a high quality thread. 10/10.
Method Man
^
AWP 97
AG
So tempting to respond but not for the basketball board.

It will all be over in two weeks.
bobinator
AG
You bumped a three week old thread just to say you aren't going to respond? I think now you have to. Nobody is on this board right now anyway, fire away.
Mostly Sunny Disposition
AG
Both candidates are two of the worst mother ****ers on the face of this planet. If both dropped out tomorrow, America would be better off. I early voted, and didn't vote for either one. **** them both and **** Kentucky, **** Florida and **** LSU too.... Dixieeeeeland Delight!

Ags win the SEC again this year.

bobinator
AG
This is a friday afternoon post that we can be proud of.
Mostly Sunny Disposition
AG
Gawt damn straight it is.

**** texas too
GE
AG
Anybody here ever met someone who truly wants either of these people to be president, other than just to prevent the other one from being president?
Mostly Sunny Disposition
AG
GE said:

Anybody here ever met someone who truly wants either of these people to be president, other than just to prevent the other one from being president?
Yes, they are called snatch munching feminist lesbians and alt-right slack jawed racists. Outside of that... no.
GE
AG
Better question: Would those of you who are voting for Trump as the lesser of two evils still vote for him if Obama was the other candidate and the current status quo would be largely maintained?

I'm not sure I would, and I currently plan to vote for that *******.
Method Man
Seth Davis is a little wiener.
GE
AG
Today I saw this headline on the bottom of the screen on CNN: WEINER PROBE UNCOVERS NEW CLINTON EMAILS

I giggled.
BMOC86
AG
Supreme Court Justices scare me more than anything- you men going to let transgenders share their restroom with your daughters!!???
Method Man
Not worried about transgenders. Worrying about pedophiles self identifying as women so they can go to women's restrooms.
Method Man
Can we talk bball again?
Kampfers
AG
Method Man said:

Not worried about transgenders. Worrying about pedophiles self identifying as women so they can go to women's restrooms.
Cause pedophiles are only men, and furthermore pedophiles only target girls, never boys.

And since most sexual abuse is done by complete strangers, not someone they know well.
Kampfers
AG
Oh, all that was factually incorrect? Sorry.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.