Reseating later today....anyone go yet?

2,736 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DeangeloVickers
Our-turn-to-rule
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
looked at inventory and pretty slim

I have good seats but checking to see if anything better is open
Gig Em5014
AG
I am selecting soon as well. If you get into the selection process and determine there are no better options do you automatically retain your seats from the previous season or do you have to opt out prior to your appointment in order to keep the same seats?
WayneS
I am considering to move my seats also, from the 12th Man email:

quote:
If you are a current season ticket holder wishing to relocate seats but fail to log in for your appointment or do not find a desired location, you will retain your current location.
GE
AG
quote:
I am selecting soon as well. If you get into the selection process and determine there are no better options do you automatically retain your seats from the previous season or do you have to opt out prior to your appointment in order to keep the same seats?
Would you be so kind as to post screen shots of what's available or at least give us a written update?
DeangeloVickers
AG
Very surprised how many seats are sold
miller0926
AG
Just chose mine.
Gig Em5014
AG
What's availability looking like? Are there quality seats remaining?
aggiespiritDAD
Looks like they are trying keep the available tickets current.
deh40
AG
Amazing how few really good tickets are available after seeing how empty Reed is for a large number of the games.
aggiespiritDAD
There are still a lot of good ones left. Sideline has only dropped a 100 and Prime Seating has not really changed. Everyone will be fine.
texaslodge
I assume based on availability (to buy from TMF or on Flash Seats) compared to butts in seats that there are a whole bunch of Courtside, Floor and Prime Sideline seats that are renewed at grandfathered prices... Just don't see any way that there are that many people that don't go and don't even try and resell tickets that are running $80+ for a pair per game.
deh40
AG
quote:
There are still a lot of good ones left. Sideline has only dropped a 100 and Prime Seating has not really changed. Everyone will be fine.
From what I remember, there were around 50 in the lower level between the baselines and some of those were singles. If you get out to 103 or 108, there were quiet a few.
miller0926
AG
quote:
quote:
From what I remember, there were around 50 in the lower level between the baselines and some of those were singles. If you get out to 103 or 108, there were quiet a few.
Yep, this is what we did.

I didn't check the courtside, because those are out of our price range. The prime sideline (gray on the seating chart) I think was sold out. There were still some remaining in the upper parts of the sideline, but from 104 through 106 and 120-122 they were mostly singles. 103 and 107 still had some available, but since we were going that far over we decided to save ~$1000 and slide over to the front of prime baseline seats.
GE
AG
Not much left lower level sideline. There were only two sets of two seats left in that section and they were at the top of 106.

Even the prime balcony area you had to go several rows up to find open seats. By the time my slot opened, the tickets I already have were better than anything available. Quite different from the Kyle reseating
moag94
The seat availability map isn't being updated. When I logged in today, there was not much left in many areas. We settled on the cheapest first-level sections, but even there had to go up to row P to get our family seats together. Not great for seating; but means there should be a few more sellouts and the buzz around the team is building interest. Good problem to have.
Madaman
when do new seats get to choose?
hurleyag
AG
I just got mine this morning.
2ndChanceAg96
AG
I just got mine! All the prime seating was really taken unless you wanted to sit in the corner and wasn't going to pay a premium for that.
aggiespiritDAD
Happy with Prime Balcony in the middle. Went last night. I saw what people meant by the front of most of the sections being gone. I did not want to sit halfway up prime baseline. Those seats are fine when you are low. One year I had tickets in 109 in the 4th row and they were good. I tried to avoid looking at handrails also.
monarch
S
Still think they should offer all Saturday games as a package. Some people live to far away to attend every game.
DeangeloVickers
AG
We don't need to right now. Good season tickets are sold out
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.