walk-on tryouts

3,183 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Serious Lee
agfan1030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie Men's Hoops 1 hour ago
walk-on tryouts next Tuesday (Sept. 27) at 4:30PM inside Cox-McFerrin Center

Interested students must be enrolled in Texas A&M on a full-time basis as well as be able to provide documentation of a recent physical and a sickle cell blood test, both of which can be brought to the meeting or provided in the days immediately following the meeting.

For more information, please contact the basketball office at (979) 845-4531

http://12thman.com/news/2016/9/22/mens-basketball-aggie-mens-hoops-to-hold-walk-on-tryouts.aspx
bobinator
AG
I think the Rowdies officers should have to do this annually. I know I'd watch the 12th Man Productions video of that.
BrandoC
AG
I thought we already added 4 new walkons. With the lose of Caldwell and Corprew, do you need bodies to seriously play that bad? Not good.
mallen
AG
quote:
I thought we already added 4 new walkons. With the lose of Caldwell and Corprew, do you need bodies to seriously play that bad? Not good.

I'm sure these tryouts are more out of tradition than a need for bodies. Has there been any year in history where tryouts have not been held?
mdanyc03
AG
quote:
You serious?

In case you are;

No, none of these people will ever, ever play. Even if we are up by 50 they will be behind the other walkons who will come on first.

Hope that helps.
old yeller
AG
quote:
You have to be a troll
Serious Lee
quote:
quote:
You have to be a troll
i really wish that were the case
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.