2017 Legends Classic

2,233 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RoseRichAg01
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did we already know this?

GE
AG
I didn't. Thanks for posting.
miller0926
AG
So it's just 2 games instead of 3.

This year its Notre Dame vs Colorado and Texas vs Northwestern on Monday 11/21.
On 11/22 the winners play in the championship and the losers play for third place.
bobinator
AG
Actually it'll be four. We'll play two crap teams at home before as "preliminary round games." But we advance to NYC even if we lose one of them somehow.
Ag13
AG
Anyone know if this is always thanksgiving week? Should work out well for planning around Aggie football if so.

Add this to the out of state awesome road trips that are coming around for 2017:

@UCLA at the Rose Bowl
@Florida at the Swamp
@Ole Miss
@LSU

Nobody will be getting Christmas presents from me in 2017.
Ag13
AG
To answer my own question, looks like the past few years it has indeed been the Monday and Tuesday before thanksgiving. Nice!
mosesrab90
AG
Stay tuned - next year schedule gonna be best ever !!
bobinator
AG
quote:
hmm, implying insider info... let me see if I can decode this... Let's apply a classic Tripton Cypher

quote:
S tu nd - xy ed gon b st er !!
So obviously looks like we're playing: Syracuse, Texas and Notre Dame for sure... the second part is a little harder to decrypt so let me walk some of you through it.

XY is a reference to Kyle XY, a show about an alien. Aliens come from space, the moon is in space, Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon, Buzz Williams coaches Virginia Tech. We're playing Virginia Tech.

Ed is a famous talking horse, a famous horse race is the Preakness at Pimlico which is in Baltimore, which is pretty close to where Maryland is, we're playing Maryland.

Gon, now I can see you thinking this is Gonzaga, but that's an easy mistake. Gon sounds like Gun, Guns up, we're playing Texas Tech.

st... we're playing a state school, obviously, but which one? "s" was the 35th letter in the original sequence, but it's the 14th in the decoded sequence. 35-14=21 The 21st letter is "U," we're playing Utah State.

And finally, "er." ER was a show about a hospital that starred George Clooney. George Clooney played Batman in Batman & Robin, which starred Alicia Silverstone as Bat Girl. Alicia Silverstone was in Clueless. Scott Drew is clueless at clock management. We're playing Baylor.

That is definitely a quality non-con.
Method Man
Craptastic
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:
hmm, implying insider info... let me see if I can decode this... Let's apply a classic Tripton Cypher

quote:
S tu nd - xy ed gon b st er !!
So obviously looks like we're playing: Syracuse, Texas and Notre Dame for sure... the second part is a little harder to decrypt so let me walk some of you through it.

XY is a reference to Kyle XY, a show about an alien. Aliens come from space, the moon is in space, Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon, Buzz Williams coaches Virginia Tech. We're playing Virginia Tech.

Ed is a famous talking horse, a famous horse race is the Preakness at Pimlico which is in Baltimore, which is pretty close to where Maryland is, we're playing Maryland.

Gon, now I can see you thinking this is Gonzaga, but that's an easy mistake. Gon sounds like Gun, Guns up, we're playing Texas Tech.

st... we're playing a state school, obviously, but which one? "s" was the 35th letter in the original sequence, but it's the 14th in the decoded sequence. 35-14=21 The 21st letter is "U," we're playing Utah State.

And finally, "er." ER was a show about a hospital that starred George Clooney. George Clooney played Batman in Batman & Robin, which starred Alicia Silverstone as Bat Girl. Alicia Silverstone was in Clueless. Scott Drew is clueless at clock management. We're playing Baylor.

That is definitely a quality non-con.
Close. Gon >> Gonorrhea >> Texas Tech.
bobinator
AG
Good point. Kind of an astronomical coincidence that I got the right answer with the wrong decryption.
RoseRichAg01
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.