Kennedy and Cal

2,815 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tobias Funke
agfan1030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BK and Cal coming up on SEC Now.....611/Directv
citizenkane06
AG
That interview was an awkward format with both of them on at the same time. Coach Kennedy said: he examines the schedule for teams we play twice and where the Big XII/SEC Challenge falls; we'll build around returning guys Davis and Trocha on the inside; and we're busy acclimating the freshman right now.
Expert Analysis
AG
He also said we are working on offense and not so much on D
agfan1030
The interview was light with both BK and Cal taking fun jabs at each other. Cal complimented BK about where he now has the program.
mdanyc03
AG
Did he complain about being a four seed when we got a three seed?
agfan1030
quote:
Did he complain about being a four seed when we got a three seed?
I don't recall that. Citizenkane and Expert.....did he??
mdanyc03
AG
I watched it and he actually did in a passive aggressive kind of way. He complimented Kennedy and earning a three seed; not on winning the sec or making the sweet 16. So, yeah.
agfan1030
You are right.....obvious hidden reference....
Pumpkinhead
AG
Texas A&M has battled Kentucky pretty tough the past 3 years despite Kentucky's usual talent advantages. Check out how A&M has fared the past 6 games versus the Cats:

Won by 12 (@Rupp) - The Elston Turner show
Lost OT (@Home)
Lost by 17 (@Rupp)
Lost 2OT (@Home)
Won OT (@Home)
Lost OT (SECT)

So 4 of the last 6 games have gone into OT, with A&M going 2-4 overall. Only one of the last 6 games was a comfortable win by Kentucky.
citizenkane06
AG
I recall him thinking that we get to play at home more often. Cal mentioned playing twice this year, and how we would travel to Lexington. He joked that it'd been about 2 years since we played at UK. Kennedy replied that we we had, in fact, been to "Lexington, I mean Nashville", a de facto home game for Kentucky.
agfan1030
Correct about Cal referring to playing at Reed more.

quote:
"Lexington, I mean Nashville", a de facto home game for Kentucky.

Cal also referred to the last time we were there....ET laid 40 points on them. BK corrected him to two visits ago.
Tobias Funke
AG
quote:
Texas A&M has battled Kentucky pretty tough the past 3 years despite Kentucky's usual talent advantages. Check out how A&M has fared the past 6 games versus the Cats:

Won by 12 (@Rupp) - The Elston Turner show
Lost OT (@Home)
Lost by 17 (@Rupp)
Lost 2OT (@Home)
Won OT (@Home)
Lost OT (SECT)

So 4 of the last 6 games have gone into OT, with A&M going 2-4 overall. Only one of the last 6 games was a comfortable win by Kentucky.

That's pretty amazing
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.