Said it at the start of the season.

1,900 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by jml2621
Ben Diamond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Team was tougher. Man is that playing out with these tough road wins. Good stuff folks.
Ben Diamond
Robinson is going to be a good one.
agfan1030
Comment BK said about Alex (maybe it was today)....Alex's big adjustment is going from BMOCourt to his role here. (BMOCourt is my terminology....BK didn't use it...but that is what he meant). He's coming around. I agree, Ben, he is going to be good.
CapCityAg89
AG
quote:
Team was tougher. Man is that playing out with these tough road wins. Good stuff folks.
LaTex
Looking at the remaining schedule, 8 more wins is very doable. Finish with 22 wins and perhaps a win in the SEC tourney and you have to feel good about dancing. We only have a few good RPI teams remaining. We have to get it done against Georgia and LSU when they come to Reed. Can't help but feel good about our chances right now.
DogCompany74
AG
I've loved Aggie BB for 40+ years good and bad , but I do not like Billy Kennedy. I am happy that the team is playing better. We are seeing some real development for the first time in 4 years and the team is fun to watch .

In my mind the primary difference between now and before is the addition of Standbury and Rahim to the mix. I see more in game interaction and coaching from them than the past three years.
Billy Kennedy is the same mumble mouthed passive .513 Cajun talking coach he's always been but he now has dynamic and experienced staff that hopefully he is allowing to do their jobs . He should be credited with recognizing his shortcomings and addressing them.
The team , the fans and even old Billy are better off for the changes.

I'm eager for a successful final chapter in the tournament.
Ben Diamond
^ good post.
jml2621
Gumption. The team's got it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.