Login suggestion

1,443 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Waffledynamics
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

Thought I'd offer a small suggestion:

When we log in, it goes to the Home Page no matter what. Can this be adjusted so that we stay on the page we were at when we logged in?
Waffledynamics
AG
Bumping this issue. I think it would greatly improve the browsing experience on the forums.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
This is already the way it is supposed to work. Can you give me a sequence where that doesn't happen? We'll check it out.
Waffledynamics
AG
ooshwa said:

This is already the way it is supposed to work. Can you give me a sequence where that doesn't happen? We'll check it out.
Hey Ooshwa, thank you for your response!

It happens any time I am browsing the forums or posts while logged out, and then I decide to log in. This brings me back to the home page of the site.

However, if I go to post something while logged out, it will let me log in and post right away.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
I see, so you're on a page an you select the login link in the top right corner.

I was thinking of when you try to access something and it prompts you to login. In which case, it will take you to your intended destination.

Yes, I agree what you are describing would be beneficial. I will put it on our development list.

Thanks for the feedback!
Waffledynamics
AG
You're welcome. Thank you for the time!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.