Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Momo***u eggs - First attempt

1,892 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieChemist
Talon2DSO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last night I pickled some red onions and wanted to eat them in something this morning. So I made a Mediterranean salad and added the 5:10 Momo***u eggs. They were hard to peel and may have over cooked a little.

Salad was a spring mix and I added bacon, Marzano tomatoes, pickled red onions, fresh mint, and feta.

Salad dressing was homemade and consisted of fresh lemon zest, juice of one lemon, honey, olive oil, salt, basil, tarragon, oregano.

agcrock2005
AG
Quote:

Momo***u eggs
I just want to know what the three missing letters are...
Talon2DSO
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Quote:

Momo***u eggs
I just want to know what the three missing letters are...

Momof u k u
normaleagle05
AG
This may be the best use I've found so far for my Anova. Set it and forget it. You can't overcook eggs with that thing.
bigtruckguy3500
normaleagle05 said:

This may be the best use I've found so far for my Anova. Set it and forget it. You can't overcook eggs with that thing.
Really? In my experience with it the whites never fully set and a lot get wasted. I've found that lowering room temperature eggs into boiling water for 5 minutes (I think it's 5) and then pulling it out and putting it into ice water produces a perfectly set white all the way and a nice raw yolk.
ORAggieFan
Love the 13 minute sous vide egg.
BSD
AG
I'm cooking some sous vide chicken right now but will be turning up the temp for these eggs right after.
Talon2DSO
AG
I don't have a sous vide so I did these the old fashioned way. I bet they'd be great coming out of sous vide
FIDO*98*
AG
You can just call them what they are......soft boiled eggs. See no issue with the word filter
AggieChemist
AG
momo***** soft boiled eggs, amirite?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.