Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

?Restaurant recommendations in Manhattan & Brooklyn

894 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BSD
Celee04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks!
Van Buren Boy
AG
Peter Luger in Brooklyn. I like cafe boulud in Manhattan. Great food and service and way cheaper than Daniel.
big1russ
Keens chop house for prime rib or mutton chop.

Jr's for cheesecake and a cup of coffee. The one in Brooklyn, not the one in Manhattan.
Bruce Almighty
AG
There are so many great restaurants in New York, you can spin around and through a dart and hit a great place to eat. If you like Indian food, Tamarind has the best Indian I've ever eaten.
BSD
AG
It's tough to choose in that town. We're going next month and have the following set up for meals. I'll probably grab a slice of pizza somewhere along the way as well.

Breakfast
I'm not much of a breakfast guy so I'll run to Bouchon Bakery and grab a few things to make it thru the days we are there.

Lunches
Pisillo Panini
Katz
Carnegie Deli before it shuts down
Per Se (salon)

Dinners
ABC Kitchen
Take Root
One more to fill...thinking Italian (Marea?) or Ko
Le Coq Rico

I thought about doing Luger's but I get great steaks in Houston and i want to branch out. It's not a knock on them, I'd love to eat there and it's a classic, but I want to try different flavors and won't be in steak mode while there...this time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.