Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Aggie Support Vote help

835 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Deerdude
Deerdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Deerdude
Daughter just texted asking for vote help. She is class of '12 Food Science major and CIA St Helena grad and level 2 Sommelier working for Taco Cabana corporate kitchen. She has been tasked with creating a line of Margaritas for their chain. Her first is available at all locations and is a Mango margarita. Made with Tequila, not wine, it's pretty good and an excellent jump start for game days,

She is competing in San Antonio today at a Margarita tasting, introducing her new Horchata Margarita. They are not in stores yet, but the Mango is worthy stopping at a Taco Cabana to try, and I don't normally like frozen drinks.

To help her out, download the 99.5 Kiss Rocks San Antonio app and look for voting which starts at 2:00 this afternoon. Thanks for any help.

Oh, and BTHO Auburn.
Duncan Idaho
So has margarita become the same type of word as martini. Where it describes a glass and not a drink?

Congrats on the kid. I wish I had a job that produced something my parents could show off. "Duncan wrote the best report" isn't something they will ever say.

But a horchata margarita just don't make no sense. But I am willing to try
Deerdude
Yea, you may be right. Tried a Mango one last saturday game day on the way to Kyle. It taste good, and had triple sec in it, and definitely had the alcohol. It did have a spice concoction on the rim. I'm not sure exactly what a Margarita is any more.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.