Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Look what we just bought

29,713 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bonfirewillburn
wildcat08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks for the feedback. Look forward to visiting your restaurant our next trip to Abilene. When I went to your website, I realized we actually know one of your people (Rob), and then paid enough attention to your pics above to realize he's even in one of them. I've asked some of our friends in Abilene if they've been there, and the ones that have really like your product. Keep up the good work.
bonfirewillburn
AG
Sorry I missed this,

Yea, Rob is my sous, been with us for a while. He started off wit us on he truck (our first hire) and helped build the restaurant. Love the hell outta that guy. Crazy talented!

Stop on say hi!
MookieBlaylock
AG
Glad this thread is back on the rails

Doubt I will ever be in Abilene but your food truck in the bcs would be epic
bonfirewillburn
AG
I'm don't miss food trucking, at all. I like walls, AC, and Heat too much now, gotten soft I fear.

Would love to open a second location in BCS. I have thought about it since the beginning, but Not likely I do have a few other concepts we want to roll out before that would happen. Would have to learn how to divide my time first. That back and forth trek is a little tough.
wildcat08
AG
Will try to get by there our next trip to Abilene (which should be mid-June--grandson will be born then!).
wildcat08
AG
Well, finally made it last night. It was everything we had read here. Could have made a meal on the bread appetizer, but saved room for pizza. It was outstanding. Got to meet bonfirewiilburn and his lovely wife. They're great folks. Loved the space they are in. We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table, because they were absolutely covered up. That was really good to see. He said we were the fourth Texags visitor in two days. Good work, guys, and keep it up. You won't regret it.

Oh yeah--save room for dessert. It's crazy good too.
fta09
AG
My wife and I finally got to eat here. I've been wanting to eat your pizza since you began posting pictures from your trailer days. The food and service were both great!

I mentioned to your wife as we were leaving that we were Ags and I was on TexAgs. She was happy to know your food has a good reputation around here. Keep up the good work!
Ag MD 84
AG
Lunch today-awesome food & service. Wish i didn't live 4 hours away. If you find yourself near Abilene, do yourself a favor and stop in.
bonfirewillburn
AG
Great meeting you yesterday! Very glad you enjoyed it! How did she like the pot de creme?
Ag MD 84
AG
Lots better than hospital jello!!!
bonfirewillburn
AG
It's been a while since I've really been on here....absolutely love it when someone comes in. I am so glad these posts still exist. MAN how stuff grows!! What a couple years, how a "few" months can change!!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.