Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************SCOTCH*****************

268,391 Views | 1656 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by AgInSingapore
AgInSingapore
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That Signet can be very polarizing for Glenmorangie purists, it's a very interesting pour in a good way!
MediAg13
AG
betadawg1 said:

I'm probably going to unload a majority of them. I have only gone through 2 of 10 boxes so far. There is at least that many more that are cracked, plus a lot of bourbon & Canadian.

I'm mostly into bourbon and just don't have the room. I'm probably pushing 1000 bottles already in my collections and don't need to go down another rabbit hole.
I am the poster AginSingapore was referring to looking for a Balvenie 17 year. If you end up unloading it I would be very interested. It is no doubt my favorite pour of any whiskey variety.
AgInSingapore
AG
Went to Austin for the New Riff pickup and grabbed an Ardbeg Hypernova and a Laphroaig 10 year sherry oak finished, pleased with those two. Had he had more of the Laphroaig I'd have gotten three. Good pricing for a non big box retailer. Had some hitters in the special cabinet that I'll keep in mind for the next visit.
betadawg1
AG
Decided to let some go. Located in CS but travel to Houston often.

Bigfootisreal
I'll take the glen moray 16!
betadawg1
AG
Bigfootisreal said:

I'll take the glen moray 16!

Done
betadawg1
AG
Reposting. Lowered prices and added a few more. Located in CS but travel to Houston often.

AgInSingapore
AG
Beta I'll take that Caol Ila and Laphroaig to help out, I'm in no rush, down in Houston, can give you greenbacks in person or venmo. Think I may have met your son at the new riff pick-up at OLC (was a whirlwind of folks so could be mistaken). I'll be in CS for George Strait, have a house up there, happy to wait till then to get em to make it easy on you.
AgInSingapore
AG
New Offerman edition Lagavulin gonna be offered from total wine's concierge program today. $89.97 a pop, 11 year finished in rum casks for 8 months.
AgInSingapore
AG
2024's Ardbeg Day 'Spectacular' is available via Total Wine Concierge. This is the lower proof general release and not the committee release. If memory serves, last year the committee release was also available from TW Concierge but at a later date, but not 100% certain.
Rocketman84
AG
AgInSingapore said:

New Offerman edition Lagavulin gonna be offered from total wine's concierge program today. $89.97 a pop, 11 year finished in rum casks for 8 months.
First I've heard of the Concierge program. Signed up and ordered a bottle of the Offerman edition. I have the Charred Oak version and like it quite well.
AgInSingapore
AG
It's not too often they drop single malts on the concierge program, mostly wine offers, but when they do they're usually pretty interesting . I ordered 2 of the Offerman Lagavulin and two of the Ardbegs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.